SpeedWealthBiz or SWB Trend Trading Strategy

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ,

The signals given by M.L00 in his blogsite is generated by only one indicator in TF D1.

The indicator is available free here :)

ind setting: 125 pips (4 decimal broker); 1250 (5 decimal broker).

trading signal:

he is using IBFX, GMT+0.

blue color brick is buy

red color brick is sell

when new brick appear wait for confirmation at 00:00 (GMT+0), that meant if the new brick appear continuously after 00:00, the brick will be permanently printed on the chart

in trend continuation, every increment of 125 pips will generate 1 no. of brick.

in trend reverse, it need 250 pips to generate opposite color of brick.

if trend reverse confirmed after 00:00, close your previous trade and open a new trade with the same direction of the brick color (blue go long, red go short).

it looks super simple but how many could act it flawlessly for long run. hihi...who can help to make an EA? :)

cheers

R

Then with your EA you can charge half the price of the course :)

Hi hedgehog,

Definitely I'll not do that :). But with the assistant of the EA, I can transform to 5% winner without sweat.......lol

Any comment on this strategy, do you think it works for long run? any comments and questions are welcomed...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

hi Cubicrey,

I tried to set the indicator in line with M.Loo's GBPUSD trade posting on his blog. But I could not see why M.Loo exit his GBPUSD trade on 20 Oct. He should have exited earlier with profit. I'm using the Renko_2.mq4 file with setting of 125 on IBFX Aus broker.

BTW, there was a sample code for Renko EA on the same site where we download the Renko indicator. Will take a look this weekend.

Hi JasonKwok,

Sorry, now only I notice he is using advanced technique in his blog. Why he exist on 20Oct is because he also compare the weekly TF (the Renko setting same as Daily TF = 125pips).On Monday 18Oct 00:00 (GMT+0) the weekly renko is blue color brick when the daily renko confirmed change to red on 20Oct, he exist and stand aside. With using the weekly renko( his so called advanced technique), the trade only trigger if both brick color are in same color, but you must take note that, when the weekly brick color is blue color at 00:00 Monday (GMT+0), if it change to red on the next day, we shall ignore it as it is still not confirmed. The weekly renko signal only to be confirmed on every Monday (00:00).

Feel free to ask if u have any questions...:)

Cheers

R

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi JasonKwok,

Another thing to share with u is about how to get exactly the same entry and exit signal with M.Loo. The key is having the same "history data" in your IBFX platform. Because the Renko 2 ind signal is start counting from the first history data. different history data will generate different renko value.

cheers

R

Hi JasonKwok,

The Renko 2 indicator is not a time based indicator, that meant the x-axis/time is not relevant to renko signal. One renko brick could possible represent few days of daily candles if there is no breakout occur or market ranging less then the pre-defined renko brick size value.

For more information on how renko chart works, kindly refer to Steve Nis0n's Beyond Beyond candlestick Chapter 7 renko chart..

the SN ebook can get from here

password: gigle.ws

Cheers

R

Edited by cubicrey

Hi JasonKwok,

The Renko 2 indicator is not a time based indicator, that meant the x-axis/time is not relevant to renko signal. One renko brick could possible represent few days of daily candles if there is no breakout occur or market ranging less then the pre-defined renko brick size value.

For more information on how renko chart works, kindly refer to Steve Nis0n's Beyond Beyond candlestick Chapter 7 renko chart..

Cheers

R

Right, need to understand the indicator before I can make any sense out of it. Going to read more about Renko Charting this weekend. Thanks.

Hi JasonKwok,

Cheers

R

What's the password to open the ebook??

hi r326196,

The followings notes is copy exactly from the course material given by the system seller a.k.a a** hole or SWB

here is the "No Loss Guarantee for 5WB 1nvestment Strategy Portfolio"

1. Select Either One portfolio out of the 2 portfolios:

- Portfolio 1 (More Aggressive)

GBPUSD; USDCHF; USDCAD; EURAUD; GBPCHF; EURJPY

-Portfolio 2(More Conservative)

USDCHF; AUDUSD; USDCAD; EURCAD; GBPCHF; EURJPY

Establish new positions when new signals appear according to Account Margin size:

USD1k: 0.1 mini lot for each pair

USD2k: 0.2 mini lot for each pair

USD5k: 0.5 mini lot for each pair

USD10k: 1mini lot for each pair

USD20k: 2mini lots for each pair

Follow the system consistently for 12 months, focus on the "Equity." If Investment results in loss after the period, 100% refund for the Workshop fee upon submission of official trading evidences.

==================================================================================================================

Good show is behind the head.

Hi Friends,

Pls advise or warn you friends if they wanna spend the money for this rubbish, ask them to joint II get the free stuff here and donate their money to the communities which really in need. Pls help to spread this as much as possible..

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"-Burke

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Snap01.png

Back test result

Edited by cubicrey

hi r326196,

The followings notes is copy exactly from the course material given by the system seller a.k.a a** hole or SWB

here is the "No Loss Guarantee for 5WB 1nvestment Strategy Portfolio"

1. Select Either One portfolio out of the 2 portfolios:

- Portfolio 1 (More Aggressive)

GBPUSD; USDCHF; USDCAD; EURAUD; GBPCHF; EURJPY

-Portfolio 2(More Conservative)

USDCHF; AUDUSD; USDCAD; EURCAD; GBPCHF; EURJPY

Establish new positions when new signals appear according to Account Margin size:

USD1k: 0.1 mini lot for each pair

USD2k: 0.2 mini lot for each pair

USD5k: 0.5 mini lot for each pair

USD10k: 1mini lot for each pair

USD20k: 2mini lots for each pair

Follow the system consistently for 12 months, focus on the "Equity." If Investment results in loss after the period, 100% refund for the Workshop fee upon submission of official trading evidences.

==================================================================================================================

Good show is behind the head.

System seller is called 'a**hole?' Man, says it all, doesn't it?

if you look at this thread, someone is doing an EA for this renko system. refering to post 626 exactly same as what swb system

From what i briefly read they are trying to create an EA, however it seem they are doing one for the smaller block size.

i not well verse in EA , do take a look if you keen to know

hxxp://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=189584&page=42

Hi All,

I am looking for anyone who can share this trend trading system by Michael Loo who is, quote "Self-made Millionaire, Professional Forex Trader. Ex-Member of Chicago Board of Trade, U.S.A.. With more than 20 years of experience in Futures, Commodities, Bullions, Index & Forex tradings. Ex-Vice Presidents: Sun Hung Kai Securities (HK) Ltd (Singapore), Shearson-American Express Ltd (Singapore). "

For more information see: hxxp://www.facebook.com/wiseFX

The results of this system look very promising, unfortunately I cannot afford to go on their seminar which is about 4,800 M$, so if you can shed any light on the system or better share the system then I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by b.gunn

Hi Cubicrey,

Thanks for the valuable information on the SWB system, do you happen to have the actual manual for the system? I am trying to learn the system with a view to developing a more robust version which I hope to share on this forum when I have completed my research into Renko Ashi based systems.

Thanks in advance to you and the rest of the forum members for their contribution.

Ben

Hi b.gunn,

First thanks for your spirit of sharing.

I don't have the complete manual, I just received few pieces of paper explaining the entry and exit.

The Basic entry and Exit rule has been explained in my previous posts. The following advanced techniques is also incredible simple just need a little practice to familiar...here you go

ADVANCED TRADINGIN SYSTEM RULES

ENTRY RULES:

============

1. On every Monday after 00:00, identify the Weekly Trend (long term) first.

2. On every morning after 00:00, identify the Daily Trend (short term).

Weekly Long + Daily Long = Go Long

Weekly Long + Daily Short = Stand Aside

Weekly Short + Daily Short = Go Short

Weekly Short + Daily Long = Stand Aside

Exit Rules - Full (100%) Exit:

==============================

Weekly Long + (Daily Long change to Daily Short) = Close 100% Long positions.

Weekly Short + (Daily Short change to Daily Long) = Clse 100% Short positions.

Re-entry Rules:

===============

Weekly Long + (Daily Short change to Daily Long) = Re-enter Long positions

Weekly Short + (Daily Long changr to Daily Short) = Re-enter Short positions

Exit Rules-Half (50%) Exit:

===========================

MACD (12, 26, 9) crosses Signal Line in opposite direction, liquidate 50% positions

Note:

1. The setting of Renko_2 in Weekly chart is the same with Daily Chart, i.e 125 pips. For 5 decimals brokers set to "1250" add one more zero.

2. Those broker with Sunday data, the weekly Renko only be confirmed on 00:00 Every Monday, not on the Sunday open time.

3. We only refer to the Weekly renko which is confirmed at 00:00 on every Monday. Any changes after 00:00 Monday shall be ignored.

let me know if u have any questions...

cheers

R

For risk management, what the stoploss for this?

hI BLUEWOOF,

No initial SL or TS, but 50% cut loss signal is from the cross of MACD and 100% cut loss is from the renko reverse signal which to be confirmed on 00:00. The reason no SL or TS is to avoid the trades being stop out by the intraday volatility.

Regards

R

I wondering how they set the MM for this system if there is no SL. There must be some mentor stop like 300 pips risk so that position sizing can be calculated for the trade..

For those interested in why position sizing is so important in trading, check this video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Uf6mqx7YI

I wondering how they set the MM for this system if there is no SL. There must be some mentor stop like 300 pips risk so that position sizing can be calculated for the trade..

For those interested in why position sizing is so important in trading, check this video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Uf6mqx7YI

Thats why diversification come into playing the important role to minimize the risk of drawdown. Say trading 6 pairs with ur initial capital 10k, 6 pairs all drawdown 250pips at the same time, i.e=1500 which is 15% risk, but this is rarely happen, whereas the floating profit will compensate the losing trades, etc etc... as such, your account will not be easily wipe out.

My personal opinion, the course offered is good for newbies or loser to built up the discipline, feel the market volatility, realize the important of MM and have fun with demo account.............

BTW, I bet with you, if you ask them to show you the complete account statement for the previous years, you will never get it..not even the oneas I did in my previous post. When Market come to their favor, they will always poke out their head (turtle) showing the winning trades, when market against them they hide silently into their shell, during this period many of their students may give up , when market come good again, they poke out again with the "floating profit", another batch of newbies and losers will be attracted...again and again......

Cheers

R

Edited by cubicrey

...when market come good again, they poke out again with the "floating profit", another batch of newbies and losers will be attracted...again and again......

this is the characteristic of a trend following system. that is why MM is very important in order to stay in the market long enough for the trend to start...Trend is our friend. To be exact, trend is our fair-weather friend whom we see only 20% of the time. ;-)