The 30 pips a day strategy

Guest jose5912

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the signals this system gives are counter trend, fading the market, against the trend....... The best signals 30 pips indicator gives are those that go with the trend or where a clear trend reversal it about to take place.......

So I have been using it along with a few trend indicators.......... I got a few good trades over the past few days using it like this :)

hi hedgehog,

I've been trading it on the eurusd and gbpusd, those are the only pairs I'v tried over the past few days. These two are good for me........

I look for signals that are going with the trend or where a current trend is ending with possible new trend emerging....... the BLUE and RED signals on the 30 pips indicator are defiantly better signals.....

Indicators I'm using to determine the overall trend of the market are:

1. GG TREND BAR, which can be got @ this link http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10655-(Share)-Very-Nice-MTF-Trend-Indicator.-Merry-Xmas!

2. MACD

3. SUPER TREND indicator, which is probably on the board somewhere

I watch these indicators to see where a trend is ending on the 5min, and take a quick glance at the overall trend in the market..... and possible new one starting on the 5min.......... and I wait for a 30 pip indicator signal...... and then jump in, using the money management rules outlines in the 30 pip indicator manual

• 1 year later...