Spartan Trader FX

Anyone have this available? Comes with a eBook and Workbook.

This guy "Nik0s" provides some good Forex analysis that I receive via email from Jeff Wilde...(I bought one of his systems a while back so he send this complimentary)

http://spartantraderfx.com/courses/bronze/

The Spart@n Bronze course is our eBook and workbook with many exercises and charts which will help you understand and train your skills very fast. The strategies in this workbook are very simple, but yet very powerful and very profitable. Keep in mind that the Spartan trading philosophy is 95% based on technical analysis. With a bit of practice you will be able to use these really simple trading methodologies and avoid the traps and tragic mistakes.

* You will learn to trade with discipline, without stress and with positive psychology.

* With each exercise you will find exact trading entry, stop and exit rules.

* You will learn how to manage your trades the right way, and how to overcome your fears.

* You will be able to spot weaknesses in the markets and act on them.

* We will get right to the point and I will not waste your time with never ending, any good and complicated analysis and theories.

* As I motioned before; The Sp@rtan Trader FX rules are strict and not for negotiation. This simply means that if you will follow the rules in this e-book, you will succeed.

* Our trading system is a proven system that works not just in the forex market, but in any financial market.

* This book is not only for newbie’s but for everyone else who is not happy with their trading.

Limited Offer $ 97

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might give it a try again. I was just able to DL it.

I gave it about 15 tries, the last one just a second ago.

I tried it on Firefox ( and yes, I downloaded a lot of stuff from Mediafire and it always worked fine )

and with Internet-Explorer.

Nothing works.

Please somebody create a mirror.

There is multiupload.com and other good free hosts for this.

Thank you.

I gave it about 15 tries, the last one just a second ago.

I tried it on Firefox ( and yes, I downloaded a lot of stuff from Mediafire and it always worked fine )

and with Internet-Explorer.

Nothing works.

Please somebody create a mirror.

There is multiupload.com and other good free hosts for this.

Thank you.

fxeasy, try here:

http://www.multiupload.com/ZZI3BYSVKP[/Code]

Thanks for the sharer and the mirror-creators.

A minute ago I tried again from mediafire .... and it worked, but last night my 30 + attempts were in vain.

Strange.

This Sp@rt@an Trader System is very good.

Fits my taste perfectly.

I prefer clean charts and simple rules.

No need to cluster the chart with 10 indicators like other systems.

My rating: 5 virtual stars but still needs forward testing until it gets 5 solid stars.

• 2 weeks later...

I thnk it's an ok sytem pipshore if you follow the rules and get out when you supposed too. Just be aware that you will get whipsawed on the 5min chart but i'm sure you know that by now . No 197 for me but if you do decide to go for it let us know if you learn more than the pdf guide.

Take care,Rob

tiger 5min and up really depending on how agrresive you want to be. You could follow the daily and 4hr time frames and then drop down to the 15 and 5 and keep an eye out on the 200 ema(123 setup) as instructed in the manual but doing this you really need to moitor the charts because the 5 and 15 can and will reverse on you especially with news . Hope that helps. Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...