Metatrader 4 - Universal Multiterminal

Hi Musketeer, any luck with this? I had sent inquiries too, but did not get any response.

Anyway, pekku posted this on II and might be what you need:

There's a free version to try out, possibly with limited functionalities.

Thanks Murtamad, that is broker's dependable... all inquiries answered but no luck... all is broker's connected. Only that http://www.toolsfortradingtheforex.com/helponeclicker.html is close to what I need... Thanks for your concern!

:)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Vincent, but we're looking for the MT4 Multi Account Manager (MAM) software, or similar third party software. This is different from the normal MT4 Multiterminal software. An essential difference is that the MAM allows EAs to be executed, and is generally offered to IBs or managed accounts managers only. We can request the MAM by becoming an IB with some clients. But Musketeer's other very important requirement is that the software should be broker independent. The MAM is unfortunately not.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another. It's free but the import EA is locked to only allow trades to accounts opened in your own name.

http://www.artforextrading.com/freesoft.html

According to the manual, you can copy trades from other mt4 terminals, which I take it to mean that it's sort of broker independent. If so, we'll just need to unlock the import EA to allow trades to different named account.

There's some other interesting free stuff there too.

• 2 months later...

Hi Musketeer!

Trade copier yet again!

Maybe this is closer to your needs, as well as some members who had wanted to copy trades over the internet.

They have a contact page where you could check whether they would be able to come up with something you need.

Meantime:

http://www.forexcopier.com/Features/AllFeatures 

They have trial copies of their software for download.

Hi Musketeer

I've read on this Thread that you have good copier could you share anyone ? or give me any idea or suggest how to find them ? Im using copytool pro and it works fine beetewn alpari platform but if I use it beetwen alpari and activtraders after the first time I get this error : error opening buy (or sell order) invalid stops 130 and the script of the slave seem stuck

hey my friend, u are right...

was i selfish not exposing the hole line? :D

a little may be :)

so to make things all clear and good:

double stoploss;

if stoploss < MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL)

stoploss = NormalizeDouble (MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL)); // available for any symbol, any broker, any digits

same for the limits....

Open the file of the slave s-mtfx-v30s.mq4 of copytool but there are a lot of lines and I couldnt be able to find the right place where write it.

This is my first time that I open this kind of file so no idea what I can do.Yesterday I tried to modify overwrite stoploss parameter in true and set a stop loss but got the same error : error opening sell (buy) order invalid stop (130)

any help ?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...