TP=SL EA (1200% in 2 months)

it only works on demo or scam-broker which offers 2pip 1pip fixed spreads and they won't send you the money you withdrew.

Agreed!! Why do you think he is not showing the broker? GCG and Prime4x will let a cents (or micro) account grow (with advance arrangement) with such an EA only to lure in unsuspecting new clients and then they will decimate the client capital when trading real money there. Beware of this scam.

Cheers

If I were to take an educated guess this is the 4XGreed or FXGenius EA and the German guy is the good ol' Dominc (or some alias) who moves from germany to thailand, singapore, australia etc. to probably avoid Tony Soprano after selling him the EA.

You can find him here: http://www.fxgeniusrobot.com/

He uses either GCG or Prime4X as the broker. The EA just like FXGenius trades the GBPUSD and its trades last from few seconds to several minutes. Yes in FXGenius or 4XGreed EA the TP = SL as well. Whatever you guys do, please don't fall for any scam this guy has up his sleeve.. he says that he's not interested in selling but that only entices people to make him an offer he cant refuse. If he was making this kind of $$ for real he would be trading not posting results on myfxbook and blogging. As the old saying goes "if it quacks like a duck.. it is a duck".

Cheers

I agree.

Same f*** as every month, MR. Dominic =D>

4 príspevkov Franz (Columbus) Oct 15 at 16:46

Thanks, appreciate it. Yes, I am enjoying it and wanted to kind of show off here on myfxbook. I read just some of the comments and must say that some of them are quite questionable, especially from the people who post repeatedly. Anyway, just follow the performance, let's see how long everything works out!! I am trying now other brokers, so far I can say that it seems to work out pretty well. Once I have made my part to secure a comfortable retirement I will start selling the EA, but the purchase needs to be a direct payment as a donation to Unicef or SOS Kinderdorf. I need to check how this actually can be done.

Happy trading to everyone, don't give up, success IS possible!

Franz