Forexgrail Meter

Hello everyone

I have searched on this amazing forum and although there are some great strength meters I have not found the original Tim Yeomans forexgrail system.

I am posting it here because I have used it in my daily trading for a number of years-I never trade manually without this open on my desktop and find it indispensible when assessing quick entry and exit positions and just guaging the general state of the market.

It is an excel file and you will need some kind of Microsoft excel, or as I use Open office excel to open and run it. It doesn't take up any space on your trading programme and is low on resources. you must make sure that metatrader is running and that DDE option is ticked on the options menu. If you right click the forexgrail xls on your desktop and choose open with your chosen programme it will load into your excel programme. You will be given an option to update choose yes and the live programme will open on your desktop.

After it opens you will see at the bottom of the screen the various inputs ie lines, rubber bands, totalstrength and strength form. Go to srengthform and you will see the meter updating live prices and strength.That is all pretty self explanatory.

When I ran it on my laptop a few years ago it gave out live visual graphics for the the lines, rubber bands and total strength , but since running it on my present computer they don,t work for some reason. The strength form alone is still very useful though. If any of you technical wizzes can help out it would be appreciated or feedback and questions are welcome.

Oh, when you open prog choose 'disable macros' and when you close programme choose 'discard' option rather than 'save'

Hope it helps to increase the pips for everyone on this great forum.If someone has posted this before then consider this an update for those who missed it.

Here is the link:hxxp://[email protected]/file/96CSJYmJ/forexgrail1__2_.html

Bonny

yes its just a short cut file from desktop am sure it was by mistake...waiting for the real file...

thank you in advance....

Guys

Take a look on the link below you can download it there at FF and there is a great thread on the excel spread sheet meter and some upgrades and testing the were done. Hope this helps members here. See post # 5 for the excel meter , but its in other places throught the thread.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=209486

Well, this is what you guys are looking for, its available for free, and has a video on how to use it

heres the link

hxxp://www.newsprofiteer.com/newsprofiteer-meter.html

fill in your email address and the meter will be sent to you for free....

After you download it to your desktop, just run the exe file and a "newsprofiteer" icon will appear o your desktop

. Now launch your mt4 platform and make sure that you go to tools > options and the in the Server tab, make sure that your "enable DDE server" option is enabled, restart mt4 after enabling the DDE server option and now launch the meter, thats all there is to this meter

please post thanks if the article proves handy...

Edited by heisamit
corrections

Well, this is what you guys are looking for, its available for free, and has a video on how to use it

heres the link

hxxp://www.newsprofiteer.com/newsprofiteer-meter.html

fill in your email address and the meter will be sent to you for free....

After you download it to your desktop, just run the exe file and a "newsprofiteer" icon will appear o your desktop

. Now launch your mt4 platform and make sure that you go to tools > options and the in the Server tab, make sure that your "enable DDE server" option is enabled, restart mt4 after enabling the DDE server option and now launch the meter, thats all there is to this meter

please post thanks if the article proves handy...

And here is the $197 eBook from same source concerning News Trading. I found it on an old Indo thread and decided to post fresh link here for your convenience. Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/document/8ZwlvVrV/News_Profiteer_-_Henry_Liu.html

(Original contributor for this eBook was AiRiCk so give him the Thanks for great share!)

Edited by Diesel 10