Dixie 2010 scalper

Mustafa

Very successful scalper EA named after the developer Dr.Dixie. Works best on EURUSD and EURGBP, TF 5M, because of the low spread but open to any pair with low spread (3-4 pips spread).

http://www.4shared.com/file/fdPW8-wP/dixie-2010-scalper-dixie-ea-eu.html

Important: password: forexisbiz

Kudos Plz

i had live trading dixie EA for around 1 week, a scalper (default TP at 10), open at certain (asian) time. one pair one trade per each time.

good in collecting small pips, but last Thursday, the NZDUSD had fallen and dixie EA still hold it until around -100pips.

but i still believe in dixie EA :) will continue test live at 0.01lot

p/s: NZDUSD has low fixed spread at instaforex (3pips)

I like this EA good Risk Reward ratio Very flexible as can trade all pairs

Back testing on IBFX Getting Order Modify error 130

Can Someone help

It has a terrible risk to reward ratio.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Don't forget guys that Dixie has a restriction to trade only till November after that a silence, must be educated. Dixie is claiming to make in average $1,500/day on a few pairs but guy also lost 100 pips when the eager scalper traded during restriction time when it is vulnerable! How reliable are the settings we put in it? It is a copy of FapTurbo but works better for some reason we don't know. I wouldn't use it at other time than 21:00 pm to 1:00 am plus your broker time.

Hermes

Yes, Dr. Dixie the developer is from Philippines. Speaks a little English. Be careful with Dixie scalper it have a zero stoploss! Otherwise it makes money on live account. Very important to set the time right! 21:00 to 1;00 am + broker time eg. Broker +1 then 22:00 to 2:00 am! No other time because EA will lose! Very specific to open after NY close and close 1H after Tokyo opens.

Hermes

Stovi I will ask him a good question.

Hermes

P.S. It look bad with Dr.Dixie, probably it will be not another EA anymore. He is a plagiarist. This post came out on other forum:

"Finally, a sound and rational statement. I agree with you. The Dixie EA is all but an identical copy of FxJava that was pirated from Fap Turbo. The guy merely changed the name of the EA and claim credits for himself.

The moniker 'Dr Dixie' fits him perfectly, given that he truly possess a 'PhD' in plagiarism."

We have to work on that version we have. I asked him your question but probably never get an answer.

Hermes

Edited by hermes