(REQ) Forex Wealth Machine

Caution!! I wanted to buy this and share it with my friends her so I ordered and paid for this thing and when I was sent to the download page it REQUIRED me to pay an additional $97 to get the edition that works as advertised. I did not want that add on and it would not let me download anything. Have requested a refund from Clickbank.

Forex SAS was the same deal, extra cost for the "good EA".

Caution!! I wanted to buy this and share it with my friends her so I ordered and paid for this thing and when I was sent to the download page it REQUIRED me to pay an additional $97 to get the edition that works as advertised. I did not want that add on and it would not let me download anything. Have requested a refund from Clickbank.
Edited by Sneed
typo

These "upsells" are getting more and more common. It's a way to "get around" the clickbank policy of restricting purchases to $99 or less for new vendors. So, if a vendor wants $200 or more for his EA, he just creates 2 EAs (or 3 or 4 or 5). The first EA is usually junk, and you can't buy the second EA (the better one) unless you purchase the 1st EA first. So, you end up doing 2 "seperate" clickbank transactions, which allows the seller to go above the $99 limit. PipPoacher did this as well as Forex Geek, etc., etc. ;))

Thanks strmec

I doesnt seem to have any stop loss, so I am assuming at some point in my blow your account, but until it does the backtests for this year are amazing!! havent gone back beyond that just yet

Can anyone work out why on my broker GoMarkets (STP/ECN) the money management does not work? keeps giving me order send 4051 errors??

Thanks!

Steve

Thanks strmec

I doesnt seem to have any stop loss, so I am assuming at some point in my blow your account, but until it does the backtests for this year are amazing!! havent gone back beyond that just yet

Can anyone work out why on my broker GoMarkets (STP/ECN) the money management does not work? keeps giving me order send 4051 errors??

Thanks!

Steve

am not having any issue with GO Markets with backtesting this one. did you change the default settings?