(req) Sacred Geometry Trading system

if author's claim of 250 to 300 pips per week is true, (average 50 to 60 pips per day), then this is very tempting. but $500 to $700 is not the cheapest though. . . . oh, I just notice, he is claiming to only sell 12 sets, so that means he'll make from $6k to $8.4k selling this system.

hmmm, if he is making over 250 pips per week, with the law of compounding, he should be making way more than this kind of money easily. anyway, no judgment on my part unless i can actually see this system in action. anyone will share?

• 1 month later...

I notice he no longer has a line saying he is limiting sell to only 12 sets. It seems he has sold at least 5 sets from counting his customers' feedbacks. Although all feedbacks are positive, but feedbacks were mainly about timely delivery of products, and very little info about how good the product is yet.

The only product related feedback was "It repaints, But it works as described. . . ."

So at least one user believes the product does work, despite repainting indicators.

But $500 to $700 is a bit much for me to test out if this truly works. Hope some generous friend will share.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone, I havent shared much of late so to celebrate the new year Here's a copy of The Sacred Geometry Forex System, as sold on E-bay. Just got it so haven't had the time to see how it does over time but it looks promissing. Let's all have a great year! http://[email protected]/?4ozx3qcb8rgd13a

http://i55.tinypic.com/f2lpo2.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/31352qo.jpg

Thanks for the share, grisleback.

Taking a quick glance on the chart, the signals do look good, especially when you have 2 or more green or red dots at the bottom most sub-windows. But the author mentions on his site that one of the indicators does repaint, do we know which one is he referring to?

Also, all of his charts seem to be on EURUSD, is that the only recommended pair?

Edited by joeytrader

Thanks for the share, grisleback.

Taking a quick glance on the chart, the signals do look good, especially when you have 2 or more green or red dots at the bottom most sub-windows. But the author mentions on his site that one of the indicators does repaint, do we know which one is he referring to?

Also, all of his charts seem to be on EURUSD, is that the only recommended pair?

I think it can be used on any pair from what I read. The Semafor indicator repaints for sure, I'm intrigued by the Check point indicator, it looks to be accurate in calling turns which is a likely canidate that it repaints. Started using it on a 5 min and 15 min chart and so far its been acurate, only time will tell. Perhaps the value in this system lies in that enough indicators line up, repainters or not, it presents a good opportunity

http://i52.tinypic.com/2z69lxc.gif

Edited by grisleback

I think it can be used on any pair from what I read. The Semafor indicator repaints for sure, I'm intrigued by the Check point indicator, it looks to be accurate in calling turns which is a likely canidate that it repaints. Started using it on a 5 min and 15 min chart and so far its been acurate, only time will tell. Perhaps the value in this system lies in that enough indicators line up, repainters or not, it presents a good opportunity

http://i52.tinypic.com/2z69lxc.gif

Hi grisleback, thanks for your answer.

I am kinda slow today, so sorry for asking: which indicator is the "Semafor" indicator? and which is the "Check point" indicator? that you are referring to? Can't seem to find either name in my indicator list?

Are you referring to the oriental yin-yang symbols, or the bulls-eye like symbols? (not sure how else to describe them)

Also, which template are you using for your EURJPY M5 chart? None of my template looks like the one in your chart picture. Also, my yin-yang symbols are displayed in the indicator window below the main chart, not in the price chart itself.

Am I doing something wrong in loading my charts?

Edit: Hah, I did a quick english dictionary look-up, and found out semaphore is some kind of nautical signal system. So I assume the semaphore symbols you referred to are the bulls-eye like symbols. Sorry, English is not my native language, so learned a new word today.

Edited by joeytrader

Hi grisleback, thanks for your answer.

I am kinda slow today, so sorry for asking: which indicator is the "Semafor" indicator? and which is the "Check point" indicator? that you are referring to? Can't seem to find either name in my indicator list?

Are you referring to the oriental yin-yang symbols, or the bulls-eye like symbols? (not sure how else to describe them)

Also, which template are you using for your EURJPY M5 chart? None of my template looks like the one in your chart picture. Also, my yin-yang symbols are displayed in the indicator window below the main chart, not in the price chart itself.

Am I doing something wrong in loading my charts?

Edit: Hah, I did a quick english dictionary look-up, and found out semaphore is some kind of nautical signal system. So I assume the semaphore symbols you referred to are the bulls-eye like symbols. Sorry, English is not my native language, so learned a new word today.

I'm not sure why the 'Semafor' indicator isn't in your indicator list. The chart I posted, with the Ying/Yang symbol is the 'Check point' indicator on my list. I just found out it does repaint, I was using it on the Euro/USD and while it was making new highs on both the 5/15 minute charts it kept repainting on the new higher bar.

Maybe the Ying/Yang indicator isn't ploting on the price chart because your using a template instead of just selecting it from your MT4 indicator list. I'm just trying out each indicator to see if any have potential for now.

Yes, the Semafor indicator is the one with the bulls-eye marking the tops and bottoms, but it does repaint

You're correct grisleback, I was using the included templates: perfectstorm, and its variations. For some reasons, within the template, when I look at the list of indicators, it does not show by name Semafor or Checkpoint. But if I were to check individual indicators within the overall MT4 indicator panel, I do have them. Sorry for my earlier stupid confusion.

So basically, the YinYang (=Checkpoint), and the Bullseye (=Checkpoint), both repaints.

Will be interested in following your progress, especially on the shorter timeframes that you mentioned like M15, etc. As usually I like to trade in the shorter timeframe myself.

However, as I am currently live testing some other systems, for this Sacred Geometry method, I will check on the longer timeframes as my time permits, like H4 or D1, which I think the author recommends.

A quick glance in back history does look good. However, not sure with the repainting indicators if that is still true going forward yet.

Edited by joeytrader

Checking on the daily chart for EURUSD, there was a buy signal on the Monday candle (green bullsye, green yin/yang, green dot for 3 of the 4 lowest indicator windows. Although the histogram was still red.). If we were to take a buy trade when price breaks the top of the Monday candle, and exit the trade when price moves past the mid-line of the H4 channel, it would have been a +120 pips move.

I am using the standard perfectstorm template that comes with the package. And the day candle is based on Alpari UK demo charts timing.