Greatest Forex Robot

San4x

"If we find free “GREATESTFOREXROBOT” is published in internet or reselling the robot with foreign people (unexpected people), automatically we are going to banned the member!

Every GFR robot that you accept has identificated with hidden ID

that was adapted with registered name. "

here is the decompiled, i am not able to find that...

[spoiler=GFR-decomp]hXXp://[email protected]/?90wp4wzd8q0u87c

edit: or may be there is but need to check all of the code...

seems, that does not matter

:)

Edited by musketeer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figfx profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$912.58 open 22 close 5

Insta Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-69.92 open 23 close 5

FXDD Profit is now since i began two weeks ago =$-5.48 open 23 close 2

Just for further insight; I been trying it on my live figfx acct on and off and it doesn't quite trades as on demo, it trades alot less but I dont have enough info to determine if it is profitable on live acct yet.

ExBusiness

I am running many EA mostly asian scalpers but these days they are having rough time. But i find EA Kain and megadroidpro N1 stable.

But if you can risk a bit then the free Blessings3 works better.

Thank You tradefx,

I will look for the blessing3 and try it on forward test. I appreciate your response, you know were all just trying to help each other find a profitable system.

Regards

EzBusiness

Hello Everyone,

Here are the results for the last three weeks.

Figfx profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$1124.38 open 22 close 5 cek 2000

Insta Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-65.93 open 23 close 5 cek 200

FXDD Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-.75 open 23 close 2 cek 5000

So as you can see it has made more profits on figfx and began to recover some loses from fxdd and insta. Another thing is that I am using extremely high risk settings (cek) if I were to trade it live I would definately use smaller risk.

Hello Everyone,

Here are the results for the last three weeks.

Figfx profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$1124.38 open 22 close 5 cek 2000

Insta Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-65.93 open 23 close 5 cek 200

FXDD Profit is now since i began three weeks ago =$-.75 open 23 close 2 cek 5000

So as you can see it has made more profits on figfx and began to recover some loses from fxdd and insta. Another thing is that I am using extremely high risk settings (cek) if I were to trade it live I would definately use smaller risk.

keep up your good work

i have not seen any good results there

and the voucher's system in FF is a thing that you may find useful... if there is no high-vouchers member(s) involved... the thread does not worth the time (sure 99% percent)

that is no true, as a system which I create did post in forex factory, however, some indicators which are not well know therefore other people not really too interrest. as system is Super Simple System, there are 3 system under this name.

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has the new version from Greatest Forex Robot called Great Real Ultimate? I just noticed their website is showing this new EA. If you have please share.

hxxp://www.greatestforexrobot.com/

Regards

EzBusiness

yes..

but .. you must know.. which broker run the ea ?

i think the broker like GCG or else...

many trades closed less than 1 mintue.

see the result.

yes..

but .. you must know.. which broker run the ea ?

i think the broker like GCG or else...

many trades closed less than 1 mintue.

see the result.

Hello wawno,

I realize that the broker they use might be GCG or any number of bad brokers but what we are looking for is the EA to test ourselves. The last recomemded broker by them was Insta Forex, It might be the same broker they are using. If you have EA or anyone else has please share.

EzBusiness

Hello wawno,

I realize that the broker they use might be GCG or any number of bad brokers but what we are looking for is the EA to test ourselves. The last recomemded broker by them was Insta Forex, It might be the same broker they are using. If you have EA or anyone else has please share.

EzBusiness

sorry ezbusiness...

i dont have it...