Greatest Forex Robot

San4x

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run demo on this GFR bot on ecn broker but never trigger a single trade whole week... so I gave it up....

I try it on live acc using figfx, but also never open any single trade. I add log within the EA. It seem that the EA working OK (fire some trades), but figfx never filled any trade. It seems that figfx has been filtering any kind of asian scalper EA. EzBusiness do you face the same problem with your figfx testing acc?

I try it on live acc using figfx, but also never open any single trade. I add log within the EA. It seem that the EA working OK (fire some trades), but figfx never filled any trade. It seems that figfx has been filtering any kind of asian scalper EA. EzBusiness do you face the same problem with your figfx testing acc?

ditto... I also run tester and it's working but I do not know why the EA never trigger single trade on forward test? there must be some kind of code inside that need to be altered imo

• 2 months later...