Greatest Forex Robot

San4x

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys there is no need to get upset we all have different opinions but were here to try and help each other find profitable Ea's as a group not to fight or argue with each other. I don't always agree with everyone's posts but I don't go off on them because of their opinions. If you don't believe this is a good EA thats ok some of us are just doing a little more testing. Hope nobody gets upset because of this posts were suppose to be working together not fighting each other.

Regards

EzBusiness

Suppose to work on USD/CAD M15..... I tested it live.... I was using 10% margin and 20-32 SL.... It started off good. But the problem is that it can open up to 4 simultaneous trades in a row, which can result in 4 SL's.

I actually got 8 SL's in a row.... The way it is now... The only way you can get it to survive is to use extremely low risk, and to manually stop it on high impact news days.... Not interested in this one the way it is.... Definitely needs modification...

Here is what I got: I decided to run on Insta Forex hrs 23 to 7, tp 4 sl 35 as this is where my optimization gave me best results with lowest drawdown. It has made 60 pips so far i have 1 open trade -5 pips usd/cad. Oviously this is only one day but I did notice it made some wise entries after the big moves in the market today. We'll see what happens next few days.

I will keep posting results as they come available.

EzBusiness

can I use it on real Money acc?

I am using it on very small live acct just to report performance here to forum, i would suggest you demo it first for at least 30days until you get the settings that give you the best performance. Then if your making money on demo and you want to go live, then you know what to expect. Just my thoughts.

Regards

EzBusiness

Ok I have tested the EA for a full week with three brokers:

FXDD: CEK 5000, start 23, stop 2, tp 4, Beg bal $100 ending bal $105.40 no open trades. CEK is set to conservative low risk.

Insta Forex: CEK 200, start 23, stop 7, tp 4, Beg bal $100 ending $87.31, Current Draw Down $7.85

FigFx: CEK 2000, start 22, stop 7, tp 4, Beg bal $300 ending $623.57, Current Draw Down $ 71.90

all other settings not specified set to default.

I will leave these same settings for one more week then I might lower the stop time by 2hrs as I can see the only losing trades happen in the last couple hrs. I will update next week on all three brokers.

EzBusiness

FXDD: CEK 5000, start 23, stop 2, tp 4, Beg bal $100 ending bal $105.40 no open trades. CEK is set to conservative low risk.

Insta Forex: CEK 200, start 23, stop 7, tp 4, Beg bal $100 ending $87.31, Current Draw Down $7.85

FigFx: CEK 2000, start 22, stop 7, tp 4, Beg bal $300 ending $623.57, Current Draw Down $ 71.90

I will leave these same settings for one more week then I might lower the stop time by 2hrs as I can see the only losing trades happen in the last couple hrs. I will update next week on all three brokers.

EzBusiness

In manual, it say that to stop trading on Thursday, did you follow?

EzBusiness

And you traded with these settings on USDCAD and USDCHF M15?