Greatest Forex Robot

San4x

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got around the error though some other errors also appeared like not enough money error while even one trade had not been made.

first opinion,its an awful ea.by 73rd trade 20 k is down at 820 usd.

still to play around settings but i do not think there is much hope with this ea.

--

gbpusd 15 minute tf is okay.still need to do a longer backtest.

---

sorry even that is not okay..spoke too soon.the backtest just crashed.

Edited by halcyonn
added information

Hello Everyone,

I believe it works on 15m and on usd/chf and usd/cad backtested good for me. I tried on FigFx Start time 22 End Time 3

Goodluck and hope this helps

EzBusiness

PS I also Noticed the comment on this EA is (EURGBP 2) which doesn't make sense with the currencies it uses, maybe somone can look at the code to see if it is copied from some other Asian scalper and they never modified comment on it.

Edited by EzBusiness

i can confirm now that it has no profitable pair.there are no exceptions to a blowout of backtests.usdchf and usdcad on 15 minute tf included.

--

trying to reduce trade time to 1 hour is my last effort at finding a profitable view of it next.

--

i just trashed it.

Edited by halcyonn

News Filter

Can one of the programmers in the forum try modifying this EA with a News filter like was donr on MegaDroid and Primeval and shocker. According to developer it needs to avoid any high impact news so when we are backtesting were not able to get proper results sinse we are not avoiding news.

Thanks in advance