Forexbulletproof

I'm curious why anyone would believe a word said by the FAPTurbo people

Almost every week or so, I get emails from them saying all the other EAs are garbage and this new one is the greatest.

If this one is the greatest and the only one that will make money, What happened to the one last week or 2 weeks ago That said it was the greatest and all the others are garbage. Either they think people are stupid. Or people really are stupid and don't see it.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. -Albert Einstein.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Working EA!!!!!!!

I am tried of people not reading the posts. The forex bullet proof educated version, from this thread, done by testii or someone does work. If you read the manual it says to NOT have the

UseAutoGMToffset set to true. It must be false and you must enter the correct value. If you look at the code in the robot, it is not written to be backtested using UseAutoGMToffset.

However I have added the Megadroid auto GMT function from the "no DLL" version found in this thread. Try backtesting this!

http://slil.ru/29643314/3ec8c9b0.4c85b1b8/FBP_GMTfix.rar

p.s. I am not use to uploading sites so let me know if the link is broke.

However I have added the Megadroid auto GMT function from the "no DLL" version found in this thread. Try backtesting this!

the best upload system is multiupload.com/

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

I am tried of people not reading the posts. The forex bullet proof educated version, from this thread, done by testii or someone does work. If you read the manual it says to NOT have the

UseAutoGMToffset set to true. It must be false and you must enter the correct value. If you look at the code in the robot, it is not written to be backtested using UseAutoGMToffset.

Thx !!!!!!!

I'm curious why anyone would believe a word said by the FAPTurbo people

Almost every week or so, I get emails from them saying all the other EAs are garbage and this new one is the greatest.

If this one is the greatest and the only one that will make money, What happened to the one last week or 2 weeks ago That said it was the greatest and all the others are garbage. Either they think people are stupid. Or people really are stupid and don't see it.

you are right, they have totally lost their credibility with loads and loads of garbage.

This is the same as I had, in spite of Active and Educated version, then this is not the same as the work.Or megadroid a month, two bond out?

I placed Bulletproof on my live account which is a small one (hey I'm still learning). I set bulletproof to 0.01 lots without any adaptive lots. The USDJPY chart said insufficient funds...$4000 at least required and at least $450 for the EURUSD chart. What a load of crap. Is this a bug that can be educated?

I placed Bulletproof on my live account which is a small one (hey I'm still learning). I set bulletproof to 0.01 lots without any adaptive lots. The USDJPY chart said insufficient funds...$4000 at least required and at least $450 for the EURUSD chart. What a load of crap. Is this a bug that can be educated?

it does not needs education....

Stormin_Norman said it in less words :)

edit: MacMorris too :)

lesson 1.

dont use forex bulletproof.

Can you recommend some good EA?

Thanks...

Of all the commercial EAs it is very hard to recommend any. The ones that do work (such as megadroid) are asian scalpers, which lately have become quite risky. so have a look at that one, but don't run it on too high leverage, because when it gets it wrong, it gets it very wrong.

Hi

Well I have had no results (no trades) on the educated version

I have tried.

I do believe that Fap turbo (I have had for almost 2 years an is a bunch of crap)

and this EA, are not want you want for it will not tell you how to trade.

Is there really a way to trade in FX ?

I have tried others and thank god I have not lost my a**.

I think I might be out 1,000 in 2+ years (not including Time)

So

This is a HIGH RISK market!

Edited by bedrockbrett
grammor

Did you remember to install the DLL file? And do you have a minimum of $450 in your demo or live account?

I have been getting 3 to 8 trades a week on both my live and demo accounts (on different brokers) using the educated version. If you are using other robots on the same account, it is sometimes difficult to find the trades that it took. It gives no comment on a winning trade except "TP", and on a losing trade, the comments are blank. I had to actually scroll back on the 1 minute chart in order to confirm that it actually did some trading. So far, it sort of wins a few and loses a few. I am only trading microlots, so we are only talking about $4-$7, win or lose. The real test is to see how big the draw down is when the market starts to whiplash again. ;))

Hi

Well I have had no results (no trades) on the educated version

I have tried.

I do believe that Fap turbo (I have had for almost 2 years an is a bunch of crap)

and this EA, are not want you want for it will not tell you how to trade.

Is there really a way to trade in FX ?

I have tried others and thank god I have not lost my a**.

I think I might be out 1,000 in 2+ years (not including Time)

So

This is a HIGH RISK market!

Of course I loaded the DLL and of course I don't have $450 in my account. What I meant to say is, is it possible to remove the 'amount of money in account' recognition line in the Forex Bullet Proof program... that's all. If it isn't possible then Forex Bullet Proof shall be directed towards my recycle bin. Edited by tomislav
Spelling mistake

Is this the stupid zone or something. It said authenticated but insufficient funds $450 and $4000 required minimum. Of course I installed the DLL and of course I don't have $450 in my account otherwise it wouldn't have said "$450 minimum required". And the drongo's who are trying to give lessons on EA's and Forex Bulletproof... I think this one might be ok. Works great with Go Markets (STP).

And to the Ding Dong who said don't use EA's... why are you looking at this thread then?

You would be surprised the silly things people (dont) do. when solving a problem it is best to start from the obvious simple problems and work 'upwards'. good luck finding the solution to the problem and having a stable market which doesnt crash the account on this EA.

Absolutely, Norm. Especially so in this case, because many educated EAs (I have not tried the patch by GUESS yet however) no longer need the DLL. So, I tried to use this EA without the DLL file, because I prefer to not use DLL files if I don't have to. But, this particular EA still needed the DLL, and it started to trade immediately, on "multiple" broker platforms only "after" I loaded the DLL file. So, when Bedrockbrett was getting "no trades", it sounded like the same problem I experienced when I "intentionally" did not use the DLL file, because the EA was educated. So, in my mind, it would have been "reasonable" for Bedrockbrett to leave off the DLL file, at first, because he is using the "educated version". :)

You would be surprised the silly things people (dont) do. when solving a problem it is best to start from the obvious simple problems and work 'upwards'. good luck finding the solution to the problem and having a stable market which doesnt crash the account on this EA.

You may want to take a second look at this one by turning AdaptLots to FALSE and setting both EURUSDLots and EURUSDLiteLots to .01.

Even though this EA only BUYS (this is not a bad thing), it still did well during the huge downtrend in the Euro in 2008 with .32 lots maximum.

To its credit, it does take losses but recovers quickly.

This is the only martingale I have NOT yet been able to crash, and I do not like martingales.

Cheers, success to all.

Edited by conglo