Forexbulletproof

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Video Tutorials! We recorded step by step video tutorials so you can easily understand how to setup your moneymaking solution quickly and easily!

Anyone able to get this video tutorial ????

Also The adds on

-High Voltage EA

-Market Dominator Trading System

thanks in advanced

Edited by robotfx2

Testtt or any other senior member.

I downloaded the eductaed version ( done by Testtt) in some posts back of Forex Bullet proof. I have applied it on IAMFX and its working very fine. I have started the forward test of Forex Bullet proof and the resulats are shown in url below

h**p://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/Bulletproof-1582

However when I run this on ATC Broker I am NOT getting the trades and infact it is generating some open pending orders where the price of open order is current market price divided by 10. So in case EURUSD it opened trade @ 0.12804 where as the current market price is 1.2804. Example is enclosed. If I understand it is primarily due to min. lot size. But If I have change the min lot size setting (changing adapt lots to false and putting value of lot as 0.1) but still this problem occurs. Can somebody tell me what is the problem

09.01.2010 22:49 Buy limit 0.10 EURUSD 0.12793 0.00000 0.00000 09.01.2010 22:50 1.27929 cancelled

09.01.2010 22:48 Buy limit 0.10 EURUSD 0.12792 0.00000 0.00000 09.01.2010 22:49 1.27933 cancelled

09.01.2010 22:44 Buy limit 0.10 EURUSD 0.12791 0.00000 0.00000 09.01.2010 22:45 1.27913 cancelled

09.01.2010 22:43 Buy limit 0.10 EURUSD 0.12790 0.00000 0.00000 09.01.2010 22:44 1.27909 cancelled

Can somebody revert to this problem.

Regards

av_30

Forex Bullet prrof replied that the following:

The FBP robot works fine with all this broker, more over the ATC broker is one of our recommended brokers.

Now the EA need micro lots, but in couple of days, may be even tomorrow we will release the new version of EA, with no micro lots requirement. It will be free for our customers, of course.

We suggest you to open a demo account with FXCM (micro lots) on http://exceptionalfx.com/, and try our EA.

Regards,

Annie

Forex Bullet Proof Team

Full Video Tutorials! We recorded step by step video tutorials so you can easily understand how to setup your moneymaking solution quickly and easily!

Anyone able to get this video tutorial ????

Also The adds on

-High Voltage EA

-arket Dominator Trading System

thanks in advanced

Poor Videos:

And High Voltage EA seems to be only a modified Forex Bullet Proof.

Boah.....:-(

I'm very concern about these optimal settings.

We might have to tweak to find the optimal setting every month just like their FapTurbo. On FPA, using the default setting on FapTurbo, the result was a disaster. But FapTurbo Test 2 was performing well. Fapturbo Test 2 was monitored through the Investor Account and FapTurbo team manage the EA settings. I believe they tweak the EA when the EA is not performing. The problem is, we do not know what parameters to change and when it should be changed.

Bully and Killer Bonuses

Yes. I am very unhappy with "Steve Hoftland". He made all these promises to send the "bully", and it never arrived. I wrote him several emails, since the beginning. Now, he has his money and will not respond. I received the same problem with the "Kevin Long" EA a few weeks ago. Now that he has his money he will not respond to any of the emails to receive his "Killer EA" with settings. X-(

I've bought the original version through bulletproofbully.com's link.

However, till now i haven't receive their bonuses like optimal setting etc.

Anyone having the same experience?

I am just wondering why the heck no one has commented on whats been written on their sales page. these are the same Fapturbo crooks as most of you know.

On the Bulletproof page he states that EAs that show high profits potential don't work

While on their Fapturbo page, he states that their software can keep doubling the account every month or so!!

Why no one is paying attention to all this pile of bullshit and would rather to test the EA instead?!

Just close this thread and move over to another EA that is not a martingale based.