(REQ) Damiani Volatmeter 3.2

Any one here.. Okay.. it gives me a chance to refine my request that i have put here.. what i need is not exactly the Damiani volatmeter 3.2, but the settings that one need to carry out, during Intra day, especially when i use 5 minute charts.

If any manual is there.. some one please upload it..

Thanks and regards

Saivenkat..

Damini volatmeter 3.2

http://www.4shared.com/get/oc3FW_62/Damiani_volatmeter_v32.html

I don't have manual but you can understand how to use it easily.

Red dots(buffer0 > buffer1) means low volatility side way market condition.

Dear t2g, thanks for response.

Two clarifications i still require friend,

1) Why is it under your user id ( user name) i see " Still not yet banned". Have you typed the same in your profile. I fear that your not the person for banning.. you have great skill, and all the more the will to help and share. Had you typed like that in your profile, i request you to kindly change it..

2) Regarding Damaini Volatmeter indicator, for trade condition, GGREEN LINE should be above the GRAY LINE, and no fire bricks below the line..The problem is that i am not able to identify the high probable trades, that which i only i want to do.. because even if the GREEN line in the DV slightly edges the GRAY line it gives " trade signal" .

That is the reason i want to some thing extra from this DV indicator.. may be measuring the slope or angle between green line and Gray line in the indicator... and is that possible for Coders guru like you here..

Regards

Saivenkat

I prefer the BBsqueeze indicator over this one. The indicator shows where price is in congestion better than DV 3.2

I have also tried it (bbsqueeze dark, may be version 8 )..Blue histograms over Green dot, enter long, and Red histograms over Green dot short the market..

Fine the problem i had while using this indicator was, how to confirm the trend has reversed.. to out other way, when to take a position, is it immediately on the FIRST HISTOGRAM or Completion of First histogram or not..

(p.s I use 5 min TF for my day trading purposes)

Kindly some one please clarify.

Regards

Saivenkat

Hi Saivenkat,

The BB squeeze indicator will not give you an indication of direction, until after the breakout.

However I find that once you see the squeeze dots, to mark out the last high or low just before the dots and a corresponding low or high within the range of the dots and be preapred for a BO of that range, usually price breaks out in the previous trend direction. You need to analyse your chart for local S+R pivots etc., The indicator alone cannot tell you all that. But IMO it is still better than the DV 3.2

Dear t2g

2-----> you want to reduce the noise and false signals right ???

then Multi Time Frame version is good for you I think....

After checking your earnest response, i googled out to find, that in another forum about modified version of DV, actually what i am asking here.. i tried for downloading the link existing there, so registered in it, but i am yet to receive confirmation/ activation mail from the forum, so i am unable to download modified version of Damiani volatmeter 3.2

( Also, it takes for me toooooo.. long to connect to that forum :( )

I think it is better to give here the forum link, so that any one here will be able to post the indicator in any of the shared forums.

here is the link ( Please replace xx by tt in hxxp)

hxxp://www.forexforums.org/mt4-indicators/1231-damiani-volatmeter.html

@ Shabaz

Thanks a lot again for sharing out your views on BB squeeze.

Regards

Saivenkat :)

Edited by Saivenkat
correcting errors

Dear t2g

After checking your earnest response, i googled out to find, that in another forum about modified version of DV, actually what i am asking here.. i tried for downloading the link existing there, so registered in it, but i am yet to receive confirmation/ activation mail from the forum, so i am unable to download modified version of Damiani volatmeter 3.2

( Also, it takes for me toooooo.. long to connect to that forum :( )

I think it is better to give here the forum link, so that any one here will be able to post the indicator in any of the shared forums.

@ Shabaz

Thanks a lot again for sharing out your views on BB squeeze.

Regards

Hi my Friend...try this

http://www.4shared.com/file/3WEtrkhF/DaminivolatmeterMOD.html

Thanks a lot Player for rendering helping hand. I downloaded it and checked it.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2095/34746006.png

Actually,the GRAY LINE IN THE Damani indicator is being replaced by the FIRE BRICK, in this modified version shared by you friend.

But then,in the following link which i have posted... it was told that there is something included in the modified version of DV which measures the slope of deviation or something which tells about the strength of the trend..

Actually my PC is not connecting to the above said site.. so i need the help of some friend here to get the indi shared here, vide any of the shared forum.

Again, thanks a lot Player..

Regards