euronis 4500!~!

The minimum and average risk. Live trade. Real money.

FXPro 219491 password: Investor (IP: 89.208.32.115)

Alpari-classic 76814 password: Investor (IP: 212.65.93.13)

NordFX 19530 password: Investor (IP: 78.140.132.78:443)

Alpari-NDD 800230 password: Investor (IP: 62.213.101.244:443)

AccentForex-mini 51361 password: Investor (IP: 78.63.10.80:443)

IkonFX-matrix 6110643 password: Investor (IP: 89.108.126.102:1953)

FX-Trend-ECN 1819 password: Investor (IP: 80.94.86.69:443)

Not sure why people like this EA, entries are mostly bad, and once the Market price action changes, it just blows up the account!

go search for Euronis results,,, I found one for an account which was started in July 2009, it kept profiting till April... so thats 10 months of trading, and what happened after that? it blew up the account in a few days.

This does not adjust to Market conditions, and the concept behind the cross-over mode is pure stupidity... Only a Newbie would buy EurUsd and Sell GbpUsd thinking that he is actually hedging!

That won't do Storm, The EurGbp consists of two currencies, while EurUsd and GbpUsd consists of 3 currencies. If the Dollar misbehaves, it could send both currency Eurusd and Gbpusd in eith direction. And since the GbpUsd ussually moves twice the number of pips as the EurUsd, it could results in a big wipe-out.

I have tested this system and I really recommend to stay away from it.

you are neutral on the USD. it is artificially trading the eurgbp. you can do the maths yourself.

but i do agree that this EA struggles live. wouldnt mind checking it out and see if there are any improvements however.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I have watched this and calculated it already. I applied EurGbp on scalping on one broker as well as on crossover on another different broker. Also on Scalping and crossover on the same broker.

The EA would sometimes close on profit on the scalping strategy, while closing on loss for the crossover strategy. and the vise-versa.

If you buy EurUsd, and Sell GbpUsd that would be the same as buying the EurGbp incase if the dollar would impact these two currency pairs equally, which sometimes it doesn't.

The code of this EA is huge, and attempting to understand its trading logic to find out how to improve it takes lots of time and money. So I just droped it in my recycle bin instead

If you buy EurUsd, and Sell GbpUsd that would be the same as buying the EurGbp incase if the dollar would impact these two currency pairs equally, which sometimes it doesn't.

i cant vouch that the programming is done correctly, but if the calculation is done correctly it is exactly the same as eurgbp.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 weeks later...

Eur - gbp - usd

This may be useful in helping people to understand what actually takes place when you buy or sell a currency pair. 2x simultaneous transactions take place - a BUY & a SELL

Using a BUY example of 1x 100k lot - 100,000 units of the 1st currency in the pair is bought, while an amount corresponding to the exchange rate is simultaneously sold for the 2nd currency in the pair.

http://a.imageshack.us/img837/6280/ticker.jpg

At this snapshot in time:

EURUSD = 1.28437

GBPUSD = 1.53959

EURGBP = 0.83407

If we BUY 1 lot of EURGBP we BUY 100,000 EUR & simultaneously SELL 83,407 GBP

THEREFORE

If we BUY 1 lot of EURUSD we BUY 100,000 EUR & simultaneously SELL US$128,437

If we SELL 0.83407 lots of GBPUSD we SELL 83,407 GBP & simultaneously BUY US$128,437 (0.83407 x 153959)

So the USD positions cancel out and we have effectively bought 1 lot of the EURGBP at 0.83407

As you can see the position size is critical, otherwise you will end up with a net position on the USD. There would of course be rounding errors plus matching the position size exactly would be a problem with most brokers as you would probably have to SELL .83 lots of GBPUSD and not 0.83407 lots

• 4 weeks later...

This may not help much because it is lacking the .key file.

Here is a copy from Denis's new site forexover.com where he is giving this away free! You get the key file after you join his new club or whatever it is. I don't know Russian so I am at a total loss.

This has the csv, set files and a pdf in Russian. It does not have the .key file. If anyone has the English translation of the PDF that would help and most importantly a working key file!

Interesting to note that the trade hours have been cut back to 22:00 - 24:00 CET.

http://www.multiupload.com/KM9QE5Z1VJ

This will be a tough nut to crack. V4500 downloads the .key file from forexover.com. To do this, it sends the account number, account name, account server, account company, and the terminal company.

If you or someone you know understands Russian, you can get a free key by joining their club at forexover.com. They are setting up some kind of MLM thing apparently with Introducing Broker commissions. I got to the point of getting a WebMoney account but when my application form didn't go through the Google Translate couldn't handle it and I gave up.

Possibly if you had a working sample key it might be crackable...

• 4 weeks later...