Supremo_FX_Signal

fx4_ever

Anyone heard of this software? It supposedly work in any market, ranging, trending, both...

I wouldn't find too much information about the system.

www.supremofx.com

http://i37.tinypic.com/2nui2pi.png

Edit:

I decide to purchase this system. I like the fact that this system is mainly based on S/R and pivot, which is what I mostly trade. Hopefully, this system will give us many pips. Here is the link to download: It's turbo version. ~ EA decompiled and uploaded.

http://www.multiupload.com/2EFDJ5MTWX password = indo-investasi

User Guide download:

http://www.multiupload.com/STDZTFKZAJ

Please don't ask me any questions about how to use this since I just purchase it and I do not know 'how to' either. :| I am hoping to learn this system together with you all!

Note: They did not asked me about my account# or anything else. So, I am assuming it should work on any account (live or demo) and no expiration. :)

Edited by fx4_ever

$97 is really inducing.. May be some one will go for it..

Watched the 17.07 minute video.. Boring...The Guy talks about Greed, fear and emotion. and talks about that the software takes in to account these three factors associated with trade..

Even he admits that this is not a Holy grail.. the success rate is 86%

$97 is really inducing.. May be some one will go for it..

Watched the 17.07 minute video.. Boring...The Guy talks about Greed, fear and emotion. and talks about that the software takes in to account these three factors associated with trade..

Even he admits that this is not a Holy grail.. the success rate is 86%

You don't need to now... see my first post. Enjoy it! Edited by fx4_ever

demo: USD/JPY 1 signal 1 hr chart

Short @ 85.06 - SL @ 86.06 - TP @ 84.06

Let's see...

One thing that I don't like so far is that if you change the timeframe after getting a signal, the signal will most likely disappear... what that does mean? wrong signal or just set and forget....

Edited by jeywhistle

Short @ 85.06 - SL @ 85.06 - TP @ 84.06

Let's see...

One thing that I don't like so far is that if you change the timeframe after getting a signal, the signal will most likely disappear... what that does mean? wrong signal or just set and forget....

entry and sl is the same?

Short @ 85.06 - SL @ 86.06 - TP @ 84.06

Let's see...

Signal repaint?

well EUR/GBP and USD/JPY part of the 14% of times the system is wrong....

How are you trading? I am getting signal, but it seems to coming late. In other words, I am wondering if this signal is meant to trade as limit order.

example: I am getting signal to go long @ 1.51000 with SL = 1.50000 TP = 1.52000 and go short @ 1.52000 with SL = 1.53000 TP = 1.51000

But, current price is somewhere between 1.51000 and 1.52000

Maybe, when we get the signal, it meant to entered on retracement.

I have several occasion like this.

Edited by fx4_ever

How are you trading? I am getting signal, but it seems to coming late. In other words, I am wondering if this signal is meant to trade as limit order.

example: I am getting signal to go long @ 1.51000 with SL = 1.50000 TP = 1.52000 and go short @ 1.52000 with SL = 1.53000 TP = 1.51000

But, current price is somewhere between 1.51000 and 1.52000

Maybe, when we get the signal, it meant to entered on retracement.

I have several occasion like this.

From reading the guides, the turbo version gives you 2 signals, if u r in the middle of one, say u haven't hit the sell signal yet, then if u want u can go long till price approaches the higher point where the sell signal is operative. Obviously make sure that you are not too close to this point.

Have put it on my charts, will see how it goes.

Thanks

Pardy

From reading the guides, the turbo version gives you 2 signals, if u r in the middle of one, say u haven't hit the sell signal yet, then if u want u can go long till price approaches the higher point where the sell signal is operative. Obviously make sure that you are not too close to this point.

Have put it on my charts, will see how it goes.

Thanks

Pardy

Thanks, Pardy! I have read that too and thinking the same. Since it is based on S/R PP, it makes sense to enter at S/R area and PP area with Limit entry, rather than market orders. I've trade and got pretty big profit (wish it was real)... But, signal doesn't come often, so need to be patience.

I think 15 min will have to be for me. We'll see.

Wonderful Coders here at Indo-Investasi, please help

I wanted to change my settings instead of using extern parameter of the indicator, so I've changed in MQL and compiled. Now, I am getting warning message. Could someone fix this please? I don't know what it means. I am sure it is still working since there are no errors, but log file generate when compiling.

When compiled, waring said 'gi_164' - comparison expression expected

Log file also shows: 1;33;C:\Program Files (x86)\AlpariUK-ManualTesting\experts\indicators\SupremoFx-Turbo~rev.mq4;192:11;

Edited by fx4_ever

• 3 weeks later...

This system, I don't think, has anything to do with any particular day's trading. Either it has signal and give us signal to take long or short based on your time frame and settings regardless of what day it is. It's based on Supp/Resis and MA, Momentum and you can pick and choose your settings.

I wish more people involved and find the best settings and post it here. So far, I am having a pretty good trading from this system.

Note:

Just finished with profit

Signal to go long at 1.28492, TP = 1.28831

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zf55j8.png

Edited by fx4_ever