md v1.3 is out

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like md 1.3 one added an extra hour earlier or changed times... 20-22 GMT at least. MD 1.21 traded 21-23 GMT

To my observation, MD v1.30 on FXDD live starts trading from 20:00 GMT, an hour earlier than normal with MD v1.21, if AutoGMTOffset set to "true". Could the AutoGMT function on the new version be flowed? Whatever it is, would that be better to adjust GMTOffset manually?

• 2 weeks later...

i backtested both, both came out exactly the same with md v1.3 being a little smoother on the curve.

has anyone edited this so that it will use a portion of the account instead of the whole account so it won't be affected by what other EA's are doing? code is below, but I don't know where I would add in ordercount() instead of account balance as the code is kinda confusing to me.

double internalbalance=3000;

extern double initialbalance=3000;

double ordercount() // we counting our order here

{

int historytotal=OrdersHistoryTotal();

internalbalance=initialbalance;

// total of our order

int i; // pos of our order

for ( i = 0 ; i < historytotal ; i++)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);

if(OrderMagicNumber()== MMN)

{

internalbalance = internalbalance + (OrderProfit()-OrderCommission()) ;

}

}

return(internalbalance);

}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Added news filter to the latest MD 1.3 release from this thread. The news filter is salvaged from Shocker 2.0XE N1. I'm still very new to MQL, so could someone please review the code and confirm that "if (!AllowTrading) return;" x2 lines are placed in optimal locations (i.e. actually stop the EA from opening trades and don't cause any unnecessary loops) ?

Otherwise it seems to be working, recognises the news periods and prints "Avoiding News!" as supposed to.

( edit: Forced allowtrading to false for backtesting purposes. It didn't take any trades in backtest, so I guess it's working. Would still like some feedback from more capable coders )

DON'T USE FOR LIVE ACCOUNTS YET

Test it and post your results

http://[email protected]/1a5cda7c

Edited by qsam

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please be very careful running MD unless you have it running with a news filter. It can have some huge losses. In the past few days it has blown over 60% of the account balance.

http://www.mt4i.com/users/megadroid-bfr

I have made a post with the various editions with sets. If you search my username you may find these editions. I have also corrected the FFCal news filter indicator in another post, so you will have to replace the existing one with the sets