@ req. Simple Simon Forex @

Hi fxeasy,

Lets say, the full swing is 89 or 98 pips from the entry to the top of the swing, according to the author, his 98 pips gain is exit by waiting the orange arrow appear, but how many times it "adjusting" before permanently printed on the chart? ok, you wait the price move further to opposite direction in order to confirm no more adjusting, but this "no more adjusting" is only happen either the cyan arrow appear or may be the lines crossed opposite whichever come first, as such do we still able to get 89/98 pips?

repaint and non repaint indicators keep adjusting before each candle close, could I conclude that both repaint and non-repainting indicators are subset of so called "adjusting" indicator.

I want to reiterate that nothing wrong with this trading system and I'm not here to wasting my life to pin point somebody mistake.

regards,

boy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fxeasy,

Lets say, the full swing is 89 or 98 pips from the entry to the top of the swing, according to the author, his 98 pips gain is exit by waiting the orange arrow appear, but how many times it "adjusting" before permanently printed on the chart? ok, you wait the price move further to opposite direction in order to confirm no more adjusting, but this "no more adjusting" is only happen either the cyan arrow appear or may be the lines crossed opposite whichever come first, as such do we still able to get 89/98 pips?

repaint and non repaint indicators keep adjusting before each candle close, could I conclude that both repaint and non-repainting indicators are subset of so called "adjusting" indicator.

I want to reiterate that nothing wrong with this trading system and I'm not here to wasting my life to pin point somebody mistake.

regards,

boy

astroboy, exactly my point. I am not saying this is bad system. It's just a bit misleading in my opinion. You COULD MAKE all those 89 or 98 pips (whatever it was in the book) IF THOSE DARN ARROWS DOESN'T MOVE. But, in reality, that is not true as you perfectly described in your post.

However, if we stay until Moving Avg color to change, maybe that will be the way to trade without the fuss? Also, his trading hours maybe help since that is the when price is moving and most likely, we can ride the trend.

After some experimenting on the charts, I found the BBands indicator with default settings. Would have filtered the losing trades today on GU , EU and EJ .

For those interested, here you can download the BBands indi.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0KJAD5MV/BBANDS.mq4_links

I am sure others will find better filters.

Please share here.

After some experimenting on the charts, I found the BBands indicator with default settings. Would have filtered the losing trades today on GU , EU and EJ .

Please share here.

Yeah, I use this indi all the time. It's good indi. Thanks,

Edited by fx4_ever

How do you use BBands to filter out losing trades? You're trading simplesimon system on 5 min charts? Do you use the recommended 10 pip SL?

Yesterday was profitable on M5 with SL 20 and TP 20 .

SL 10 is too tight, you´ll get stopped out and then price runs into the direction you traded and would hit TP.

Today was a desaster on M5. Many false signals = Losers.

But on M15 only winners.

Therefore I would only trade this system on M15 and higher TFs.

The BBands give direction.

Only take Longs when the dots are below price. ( blue dots )

Only take Shorts when the dots are above price ( red dots ).

Yesterday was profitable on M5 with SL 20 and TP 20 .

SL 10 is too tight, you´ll get stopped out and then price runs into the direction you traded and would hit TP.

Today was a desaster on M5. Many false signals = Losers.

But on M15 only winners.

Therefore I would only trade this system on M15 and higher TFs.

The BBands give direction.

Only take Longs when the dots are below price. ( blue dots )

Only take Shorts when the dots are above price ( red dots ).

Thanks for the reply. Do you still use a 20 pip TP and SL when taking signals off the 15min chart?

Please share here.

Do you use default settings for BBands on the 15 minute chart too?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest fxprofits

Hi Kaishakunin,

Would you please email me your successful system.. and how do i read the I-Regr indi.. any filters??

Email: [email protected]

With Best Regards,

Fxprofits.

I don't own it but I am really good in finding systems parameters and I am not guessing like some of guys here said.Cause I am a real trader living from trading now.

Kaishakunin

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...