90-95% winnings, Tested and proven by manual

nurion

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Two,

Please take a look at my post regarding my breakout box indicator. It is very profitable manually to trade, would like it turning into an EA. No problem for me to share it.

Let me know. I cannot post the indicators or a chart yet as I am new and only have 7 posts. I need 15 to post attatchments.

As I said it is very profitable.

Great forum.

Regards,

Dave email: [email protected]

Hi Two,

Please take a look at my post regarding my breakout box indicator. It is very profitable manually to trade, would like it turning into an EA. No problem for me to share it.

Let me know. I cannot post the indicators or a chart yet as I am new and only have 7 posts. I need 15 to post attatchments.

As I said it is very profitable.

Great forum.

Regards,

Dave email: [email protected]

Dave,

posting indis, eas, picts has not anything in relation with your number of posts. Upload somewhere and give the link. How long you've traded that?

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Dave,

You just try to post as many posts as possible in order to be qualified and then, you can attach, post your chart and indis here.

Interested to know your manual trading system, and I believe that if it is that good, lots of geniuses here will code it into an EA for all of us here to test and use.

Or you can email me all your stuffs, and I will post them here on your behalf.

By the way, please tell us about the profit factor, max drawdown, relative drawdown, and winning % of your manual trading system.

You can have all these by going to Account history, right-click, and save as "detailed statements", then, all these pieces of information will appear.

Thanks and regards,

James

Guys, it is as simple as it gets even to the point of being boring. I found the box indicator on one of my saved cd's, got it around 4 years ago, ignored it, and decided to use it now. Been using it for around 5 weeks. It is well worth using.

How do I upload, where do I need to go on the page to upload. Let me know and I will do it. I can't even access your private emails to send it as I do not have enough posts yet but I am posting now so it should not be long now.

Re details of trades, i use mt4 for the indicator but manually place trades with Capitol Spreads. They don't have facilities for Mt4. When you get the indi. you can just scroll back and see how good this simple system is. I have only traded Cable but have looked at other pairs and several of them have similar breakouts.

You can set your own range time (eg 00.00-0.200 or 00.00- 05.00 or 06.000-07.45 or whatever range you want to trade throughout the day) and extend the breakout box (where the action takes place) to your desired time span (eg 09.00 or 23.00 whatever you desire).

Really would like an EA for this.

James, send me your email and I will attatch the indicator for you to post on the forum.