forex legend

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spammer will be punished, hopefully the word will go out and they will not sell anything.. even if they do people will ask for refunds. People in this business simply have to understand that if they steal it will come back to haunt them.. karma always gets it right in the end.. all the flashing marketing signs will come down in flames when everything is said and done with shame and devastation left to endure. I will post relentlessly on all forums about this scam to prevent them from scamming people.

I think you can run this EA with 10% risk "only" (instead of 50%) and turn RecoveryMode Off (=false) and make some decent profits with much lower DD

Thanks again cacus for bringing up the EA...one of the rare ones that has a real chance to survive and with it the account.

But I really would like to see whether they are going to sell a 1:1 pirated copy with the Legend EA

So if some1 gets hold of it, please share

It's just MY EA, MACCIMO V2 that i released months ago to the list i'm in for about two years.

SO PLEASE DONT BUY THIS SCAM! You can find my EA and the set files on www.forexmt4.com/Cacus

Regards.

JC

Hello cacus, Could you please clarify how you found out that its just a scam copy? is it through the backtest? I visited their website and could not find any.

Sorry for the stupid question

No, i'm not millionaire, i trade other versions of this EA, modified ones that i didn't release to the public. And after watching this i really think i will keep them just for myself. The TF and pairs are all in the contest pack.

This EA is really price feed dependent, seems to work better on 4 digits price feed. It has been doing ok, according to backtest.

Regards.

JC

the website seems good. But i'm quite doubted with their claim of 'them putting $115000++ real cold hard cash' into this EA. What i'm seeing are only demo accounts? They are only playing around with virtual money and satisfied with it? Any thought?

These guys are just pure retards!!!

They claim to have invested 115 000$ in cash

then on their website they say the following:

//////

We put $2,000 into 50 accounts...

$5,000 into another account...

and $15,000 into the final account

//////

2,000 * 50 = 100,000

100,000 + 15,000 + 5,000 = 120,000$ !!!!

This is diffenately another scam designed by super dumb people!

can you please share the EA with the set file that you used.

best

ramliam

full package for my friend ramliam and all others.find .set in first file ,the ea in 2nd and tester on nzdusd in the third using the same .set file as in first file.

1 cacus with 0.7 risk.rar (521 Bytes) http://www.multiupload.com/F6WPMZOF4E

cacus_MACCImo_v2.rar (4.21 KB) http://www.multiupload.com/3KY0X5AL02

private ea cacus nzdusd phenomenal result.htm (193.96 KB) http://www.multiupload.com/EEFKYQ81RP