forex legend

hmmm, just wondering why would this come-out of someone who has only 4 posts on this forum and is registered since march 2010

Cacus never tried to sell his what you called "crappy" EA,, and selling programming services is nothing compared with how much money he would have made if decided to actually sell his EA.

You rolando on the other hand, could most likely be the one who stole his EA and is now selling it !

I am putting 95% possibility that you are the one who is selling his EA. Otherwise, why would you be so pissed off about Cacus?

can you swear tha CAcus never used cracked eas or never looked the code of other commercial EAs? How do you think ALL forex robots are developed at present time? The natural way for all the things developed is to evolve on the basis of existent... At some point ALL EAS are the "evolution" of some other EA or some others idea... and if someone gives his work for free it is because the EA is not worth selling because there is no big improvement... but at this time almost NOONE CAN CLAIM THAT HE IS INVENTING SOMETHING NEW.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care its a crap or a holy grail, its the users responsibility to find out when they are using a free shared expert like the ones that cacus shared with us. The important thing is that he does not want anything in return so the ESSENCE of his work is good and positive and it really doesn't matter if the actual expert has flaws... did u pay anything to cacus for using his EAs? cause you know there are people out there who already SELLING the other peoples work... as long as I can see.. cacus didn't do such a thing... anyway I am really sorry if I have suspected you for having ties with FX Legend... it was kinda hyper sensitive reaction from me.. sorry

Don’t be naive, my friend, you must understand that Cacus's business is to sell "programming services" and "managing accounts"... this free crappy EAs are just a hook....beware

.........it's just MY business since i don't sell anything. .......my current clients are happy and i can't handle more than them, i prefer to keep good relations with few rather than have hundreds and always with troubles or misunderstandings.

what a joker... this guy Cacus says that he had a lot of happy clients and "he can't handle more than them", but he also says that "he is not selling anything".... if you have clients it means YOU ARE SELLING YOUR SERVICES... if you have clients it means that you have a bussines and YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM THEM...

Anyone with common sense realizes that your crappy EAs are just a hook to get you more clients and your EA Maccimo is just some bad version of Forexnuke .... And you deleted all the data at your account at Myfxbook because you ended up losing money of the managed accounts of your clients.

Edited by rolando

who cares if other's offer good EAs they have searched and tested to others? it is up to the individuals to make their choices.

we deal in facts here. so everyone calm down and stick to them. anymore petty fighting and ill be angry cause ill have to figure out how to delete posts and i have better things to do.

worry about yourselves.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

who cares if other's offer good EAs they have searched and tested to others? it is up to the individuals to make their choices.

we deal in facts here. so everyone calm down and stick to them. anymore petty fighting and ill be angry cause ill have to figure out how to delete posts and i have better things to do.

worry about yourselves.

I was about to fall in the error of answering this guy again. When he is plain clear about his intentions.

I agree with you. And please Stormin, remember that i wasn't the one that started trolling. Also i offered him to PM me and correct things outside the forum to avoid all of you this stupid scene. Sorry about it, but i've got to defend myself from this guys.

I'm out, i don't want to keep bothering here with all this stuff.

Thanks.

JC

worry about yourselves.

Great post, WE DEAL WITH FACTS HERE, every trader must be completely objective, WE ALL want to find profitable EAs here no matter if they are comercial or free... I already mentioned the facts about Ea maccimo and forexnuke and in few days i will post more proofs that ea maccimo has "borrowed" a lot of trading logic of forexnuke and other EAs.

Edited by rolando

hi GilR

I submitted the request through Plimus, but after two business days with no response from the vendor (Forex Legend), I submitted another Vendor Non Responsive Ticket to Plimus and request for their assistance. Plimus took action and we got our money back within the same day! Checked our PayPal account and we saw the fund there. :-)

One more thing to note on Plimus computer system, if the vendor made a reply, we also need to reply to the vendor within two business days, else Plimus system will assume that we are satisfied with the Vendor's reply and the ticket will be closed and resolved.

cacus,

To get the kind of result that u did on EU, UC, and AU; what length of time are u using during optimization process? (6 months, 1 yr, 2 yrs , 5 yrs, etc.)

I'm thinking about 8 months to 1yr

If you take a look at the set files i've shared, they are optimized from 2003 until end 2009/first part of 2010. So yes, it's kind of a lot of time to optimize.

Anyway, it can be optimized in Open Bar mode so it's kind of easy, test it yourself until you get comfortable with the behavior on each pair.

Regards.

JC

• 2 weeks later...

this is copy of chat between forex legend support and my friend

Bohdan: Hello, how may I assist you today?

Keshava: hi

Keshava: i am impressed with 5 a/cs shown on homepage

Keshava: are they all real a/c

Bohdan: Yes, you can see other accounts on http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fl50

Bohdan: And, please, see official back-tests on https://www.forexlegend.com/proof/

Keshava: I was researching your EA and looked at the myfxbook stats and all your LIVE account say demo account under the General Tab. I thought they were live?

Keshava: When you setup a myfxbook Live account you verify it with them and they verify thats its a real live account or it defaults to a demo account type.

Overall the EA sounds great and the DEMO accounts are trading well.

Bohdan: For example look http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fl50/fltrend-live10-2kusd/34731 in General tab its type is REAL

Keshava: this real a/c gains is avg gains

Keshava: not matching any where to performance put on demo a/c

Keshava: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fl50

Bohdan: LIVE accounts and DEMO has not much different results

Bohdan: it depends on broker fixes

Bohdan: between LIVE and DEMO

Keshava: real a/cs gains is on avg below 17%

Keshava: and the last one -28% with drwadown of 62.5%

Bohdan: but gain is 17% per month

Keshava: looks like complete hype

Bohdan: imagine what it will be for year!

Bohdan: 17% is a great gain for month

Keshava: talking of 17% per month and posting 560% profit in less then 3 months and still u say LIVE accounts and DEMO has not much different results

Bohdan: We say that this difference depends on broker policy

Bohdan: and fixes

Keshava: but all a/c is with IAMFX

Keshava: so IamFX have different policy of different a/cs ?

Bohdan: a little, but where did you see such differences 17% per month vs 560% per 3

Bohdan: ?

Bohdan: even back-tests show about 250% per year

Bohdan: so it is approximately 20% per month

Bohdan: which is quite comparative with LIVE accounts

Bohdan: This chat will end due to inactivity. Please if you have further questions you can return to start a new chat on http://www.forexlegendsupport.com/. Thank you and have a great day!

see what support is asking Bohdan: a little, but where did you see such differences 17% per month vs 560% per 3

Bohdan: ?

they dont know what they have posted on homepage

thanks to indo-investasi.com where we can see genuine reviews of actual buyers and get save from such craps

cacus,

if u have some time can u please add this code to this to cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4,

so EA would close open order after specific length of time.

You need to check the OrderOpenTime() function.

Code:

Total = Orderstotal();

for (int i = 0; i < Total; i++)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber && OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && (OrderType() == OP_BUY || OrderType == OP_SELL))

{

Print("The trade was opened "+TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime()+" seconds ago.");

}

}

If you take a look at the set files i've shared, they are optimized from 2003 until end 2009/first part of 2010. So yes, it's kind of a lot of time to optimize.

Anyway, it can be optimized in Open Bar mode so it's kind of easy, test it yourself until you get comfortable with the behavior on each pair.

Regards.

JC

Hello,

Cacus , could you please tell me how to run V2 ? I have put it on demo for 3 pairs but so far no trade at all!

I run the Ea on 5 digit broker , maybe this is the reason ?

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...