Req; WTD software pack

cornelis

Bingo, I have to go all day, but I will up load it tonight or in the morning. TS It is a moving average xo with an ATR, I agree with craven. I does have an autotrader in it, which I was trying to use.

I noticed that it is expired, will have to go to TS web site.....I have found how to make the Viper auto work, it seems to even work on the version that is on Indo link. Here are the instructions- http://vipertradingsystems.com/BreakoutInstall.html This puts the reference code into Ninja, it is just to link code that is already in windows-no need to actually enter in any code.

Edited by tradernate
additiona info

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DTdr2...do you have a cracked NT6.5...I would assume not since you are asking what to do.

If you have a cracked NT then it is the same process once a .xml has been created for the cracked software. For a start read this link....http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2106-NinjaTrader-6.5-and-Indicators. This is where I started and it all worked perfect. I did not need a lot trial and error, to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

It's working fine.

[1] You need a c*r*a*c*k*e*d N*i*n*j*a*_v6.5.

[2] You need to download and install the W*T*D* files. See post #16.

[3] You need to download and unpack the license files. See post #5.

There you have it!

P.S. This will not work on T*u*r*n S*i*g*n*a*l*.

Hi

It seems this crack is not working. Is anybody using it?

It's working fine.

There you have it!

Thanks Craven....it is all working once I redid the xml...may have had a bad copy of machine ID when I did my copy/paste? But is all working now...Do you have any idea on how to get Nexgen T-3 indicators to work? I do not read hex, so the WPE Pro doesn't help....anyone?

Error: Custom NinjaScript files have programming errors

It's working fine.

There you have it!

I put the machine in in the wrong place. Now it is working.

However, as already mentioned on this thread (and not responded) now I get an error message that I have " Custom NinjaScript files that have programming errors which have to be resolved until I can import any new files".

This cannot be the objective here I believe....

I'm not really sure what you are referring to regarding the objective.

As for the errors, the message is generated when scripts are not imported or removed properly through N*T*.

You would have to remove imported and installed scripts one at a time to find the root or source of the problem(s).

I put the machine in in the wrong place. Now it is working.

However, as already mentioned on this thread (and not responded) now I get an error message that I have " Custom NinjaScript files that have programming errors which have to be resolved until I can import any new files".

This cannot be the objective here I believe....

I'm not really sure what you are referring to regarding the objective.

As for the errors, the message is generated when scripts are not imported or removed properly through N*T*.

You would have to remove imported and installed scripts one at a time to find the root or source of the problem(s).

According to NT support one has to pick any indicator and compile it. Any problem in other scripts will show up with a reference for the cause.

Fact is, after installing the WTD software myself and other users had their NT messed up: Now I cannot compile anything and after resolving one issue new ones show up. Now it shows problems in scripts which never presented issues.

The only solution seems to re-install NT and not even this is a guaranty that the issue is resolved.

Very good instructions, well done!

before reinstalling remove the WTD.cs and WTD.dll then remove NinjaTrader.custom (not the NinjaTrader.custom.dll-don't remove.custom.dll)

and open/run the Ninjatrader again. It will create new file NinjaTrader.custom. Worked for me, no need to reinstall.

before reinstalling remove the WTD.cs and WTD.dll then remove NinjaTrader.custom (not the NinjaTrader.custom.dll-don't remove.custom.dll)

and open/run the Ninjatrader again. It will create new file NinjaTrader.custom. Worked for me, no need to reinstall.

Thanks a lot Metal. I fixed it, but still had to remove other indicators which NT complained about. First it didn´t work out because I only deleted the dlls and their references but one has to follow exactly the debug report and delete any indicated files.

Heikobear you can fix your problem and use the above indicators.(WTD or others).

Open *tools* then open *edit NinjaScript* then open any indicator formula and push F5 on computer. wait and it will show you the indicators with the problems on the bottom with the code number for error

error CS0234 means that you have to reupload dll of the indicator and here the instructions how to reupload and fix your problems

Error CS0234 Code Explanation

This error can occur when an imported dll (could be a 3rd party indicator) you are referencing no longer exists/has been removed.

To resolve this the dll must be re-imported.

To re-import a 3rd party dll:

Open the NinjaScript Editor via Tools > Edit NinjaScript and selecting any indicator or strategy

Right mouse click in the NinjaScript Editor and select the menu "References"

In the "References" dialog window press the button "Add"

Select the 3rd party dll

(after reuploading the indicator's dll everything will work including uploading new indicators)

Edited by metal

Heikobear you can fix your problem and use the above indicators.(WTD or others).

Open *tools* then open *edit NinjaScript* then open any indicator formula and push F5 on computer. wait and it will show you the indicators with the problems on the bottom with the code number for error

error CS0234 means that you have to reupload dll of the indicator and here the instructions how to reupload and fix your problems

This error can occur when an imported dll (could be a 3rd party indicator) you are referencing no longer exists/has been removed.

Open the NinjaScript Editor via Tools > Edit NinjaScript and selecting any indicator or strategy

Select the 3rd party dll

(after reuploading the indicator's dll everything will work including uploading new indicators)

Metal, I just deleted the WTD .cs and .dll files in the bin |custom folder, since I saw 2 NT.custom files I did not know which one to delete. I restarted NT65 and went to files | utility | import and all was back to normal-I could load another zip file. Thanks for the heads up on this. Nate

Nate you can download again WTD indicators and WTD.dll to ninjatrader and later go through the procedure of reuploading of WTD .dll through tools( procedure in my previous post). You will be able to use WTD indicators after you will fix the error CS0234 by reuploading the WTD.dll like I showed in previous post and your Ninjatrader will upload new indicators with no problems.

I found it out thought error and trials. If you have problems with logical forex indicators this procedure will work too.

BTW I mentioned that you have to delete Ninjatrader.custom and not Ninjatrader.custom dll in bin file, each time when the problem like this occur again (or re-import indicators dll), otherwise Ninjatrader will not work. (just copy both files to temp. folder so you will have a backup before you start the procedure)

Edited by metal

Great post.

Select the 3rd party dll

Great information, metal.

Keep up the good work. :x

Nate you can download again WTD indicators and WTD.dll to ninjatrader and later go through the procedure of reuploading of WTD .dll through tools( procedure in my previous post). You will be able to use WTD indicators after you will fix the error CS0234 by reuploading the WTD.dll like I showed in previous post and your Ninjatrader will upload new indicators with no problems.

I found it out thought error and trials. If you have problems with logical forex indicators this procedure will work too.

BTW I mentioned that you have to delete Ninjatrader.custom and not Ninjatrader.custom dll in bin file, each time when the problem like this occur again (or re-import indicators dll), otherwise Ninjatrader will not work. (just copy both files to temp. folder so you will have a backup before you start the procedure)

NT crashes on data recorder

Select the 3rd party dll

Thanks Metal. May be you can help me with another issue in NY.

When I try to use the chart data recorder, NT crashes. Is this normal for a cracked version or is there a fix?

Thanks,

Heiko

• 1 year later...

Hello mr Craven

how are u?

i hope ur doing fine

can u please upload again the indicators and the xlms to replace the machine id of the Req-WTD-software-pack

the link to download the indis from the web page of the company is not longer available, also the links to download the xlm are dead

please help me

thank u so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...