• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes never mind I will participate again in the next contest

i hope this incident does not happen again

hehehehe

I will join with you to try again next time,

my prediction was so far from the closed market for EURUSD pair.

Let's keep our spirit to try again next time.

Dont worry sir, FBS held forecast contest and other contest almost every month...

you will have your chances next time.

just remember to post earlier and to check your prediction just in case double guesses.

yes, there are further opportunities

My name was not on the list

but I'll keep the contest from the FBS

I will join with you to try again next time,

my prediction was so far from the closed market for EURUSD pair.

Let's keep our spirit to try again next time.

Always keep our spirit up. This time we are not lucky but who knows next time someone among us become the lucky one :)

FBS alwayr held contest regularly

the result will announce on May 14 sir.. just wait patiently, I hope he/she is one of us in this forum..

EURUSD was closing on 1.2922, I see on forumfortrader the closest poster was post the result :)

I think he is the winner, his id is OPTICS

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

time to take a rest from trades and relaxing our mind, do evaluation for this week and be better next week..

hopefully we can get bigger profit next week.. amen

Have a great weekend to mr. uncle gober.

Hopefully next week we get more profit for our FBS account.

yes never mind I will participate again in the next contest

i hope this incident does not happen again

hehehehe

So do I bro... I think we have the same accident :D

I didn't post my prediction, I was forget to post the number. :(

the result will announce on May 14 sir.. just wait patiently, I hope he/she is one of us in this forum..

We have known the EURUSD price in the closing market this week, and the winner must be "optics (1.2928), his prediction was the closest price (1.2922), just wait the announcement and keep our spirit to try again next time.

His balance just a half from the first position, this contest really has very tight competition, let's hope our best to our country.

FBS demo contest is always show an exciting competition and tight, so the winner is a best trader. i hope trader from indonesia could be the best

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

time to take a rest from trades and relaxing our mind, do evaluation for this week and be better next week..

hopefully we can get bigger profit next week.. amen

yeap, everything need refreshment including our mind. i a gree, we must always to evaluate our work every week so we could take the learning every week and could make the improvement progress on next week. so that are the good strategy for all trader who want success on forex

We have known the EURUSD price in the closing market this week, and the winner must be "optics (1.2928), his prediction was the closest price (1.2922), just wait the announcement and keep our spirit to try again next time.

yes, i think his a winner this time. so lucky guy.. but, we have many chance because FBS will be countinuing this forecast contest.

the time to refresh our mind, two days off from trading activity will be enough to give us new spirit to trading again next week.

yup, i hope on next week we get the big profit. so don't never give up to improve our ability with evaluate our behaviour on trading including our emotions if we get the fact that our trade is wrong and get the minus floating.