Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you are right I was initially clueless about breakeven trading program, it appeared that the rules are not as difficult as I had imagined, and now many of our friends who tried it, I was more interested in this program

yes I too would try to breakeven trading later after I know the advantages and rules that do not burden us, I became increasingly interested in the program

Now, I have to trades minimal volume 31 lots to get the advantage of breakeven trading.

But, I hope I doesn't get MC,

So I can still earn more profit with my account,

and breakeven trading just as my backup account.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp159/maory82/2012-02-24_074514.jpg

I hope your target is reached and trading lot better the longer you sist

good luck sist

yes, you right sir

more trader using FBS Breakeven Trading...

thank you for sharing sist Maory, I hope my balance will add soon, so I can try Breakeven trading too...

You are welcome, Freya.

My best wishes for you,

hopefully you can increase your balance,

and try breakeven trading, soon.

Good luck, Freya.

But, after we follow breakeven trading, I am sure we will feel more convenience to trade with our account in FBS. So, the probability to earn profit is bigger.

You are right. Trading with much comfortably will be better.

But don't make breakeven become target in reach trading volume, make this as a safety backup :D

samee with you from the first I like that too, but now I will try this promotion from FBS if my funds is enough to try it =D don't forget to be wise to decide how much funds we will insurance because it will affect how much lots we must earn to get our insurance funds back if we get MC =D

you are right we will get a target volume will depend on funds we are insured, and we have to meet the target volume to get the insurance money we

you are right we will get a target volume will depend on funds we are insured, and we have to meet the target volume to get the insurance money we

yeah, we still can loosing our money if terms and conditions are not meet, even we have insurance our funds with this Breakineven promotion from FBS. =D so becareful bro

:) thats great..

i wanna try it too :)

same with you, I really interested to try this FBS breakineven promotion the most useful promotion for me now. I think this promotion can make us more convenience to trading =D But you know I think no one traders want to get a chance to get our insurance money back because it mean we must have been MC before we get a chance for it.