ProgramForex 2009 EA(35 000 $)!?Anyone heard of it???

NO, checked out, your one on the selling page is Asian time scalper. The original your_lucky, or myLucky will do the same job.

but other statement show it can scalping 24 hours.

I have seen another one in real action. It is really 1 pips chopper, 98% winning rate and 1 pips stoploss. I do not know where it is, maybe similar to CyberiaTrader, or Iran scalper.

I have seen this bought one copy in action. it is 1.5 pips scalper. and also stoploss is also around 1 pips. it has been tried lots of demo account.

the only real one works is on the FXpro, then FXpro after a while, closed their account. now, they are trying around in several brokers.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/So**liton**/wwwpro**ftradernet**-scalping/37398

remove the ** then you have it.

why the author is selling it expensive? because this is an EA that make good profits.

then why he is selling it? because you can not pick up money from brokers pocket and leave him without any chance to hedge your trades.

on Demo, yes, very ok.

on real, maybe, you have to try it out. if you are making profit, broker will write you a letter and close your account.

1) his fxpro account is real and get closed.

2) he tried on ATCbrokers.com demo, even demo account get blocked.

Edited by finimej

This is everyone's lucky day,

found this Pr0gramF0rex EA sitting inside my other hard drive, I tried it on various brokers, no trades been made yet. don't know if this EA is working or not. I hope there other programmer here will fix this EA to make it work an any brokers (stp, ECN, etc)

I don't have the manual for this PF

don't forget the Thanks!

here you go! Cheers

hXXp://[email protected]/?d=KD9JTIUJ

• 2 weeks later...