Renko-[Simple Trend Follower]PLSEASE LOOK AT THIS!

Hi deyu16,

thanks for sharing your exciting system!

there are two questions I have:

First, when setting up the renko chart, once I go to file/open offline M2, will the chart be able to update in real time because presumably it's offline... how do I make it online (i.e. streaming live!)?

Secondly, when you said one of the trade signals was support/resistance turns blue or red, do you mean that the fractal arrow shows? i see the blue and red diamonds that signify support/resistance but I'm not quite sure how they relate to a trade signal?

Thanks for explaining. Diesel10

Hi deyu16,

First, when setting up the renko chart, once I go to file/open offline M2, will the chart be able to update in real time because presumably it's offline... how do I make it online (i.e. streaming live!)?

Secondly, when you said one of the trade signals was support/resistance turns blue or red, do you mean that the fractal arrow shows? i see the blue and red diamonds that signify support/resistance but I'm not quite sure how they relate to a trade signal?

Put renko expert or script on m1 chart, then open m2 offline chart. But don't close m1 chart. M2 offline chart will be updated automatically every tic.

Hi deyu16,

The EA feeds data into the M2 chart so Yes it's updated in real time

Edited by deyu16

Just a quick question to ur renko charts, for a buy or sell, do u wait for the bar to open above/below the MA or u just open as soon as the price goes above/below the MA?

Reason i ask is because I see from the picture u have posted that u open a buy as soon as the candle goes over the MA,

Can u please clarify?

Thanks

is there an indicator that is capable of showing on the chart how quickly a box gets completed? The reason being that the faster a box closes, the more momentum there is behind the move and therefore making it more likely the move in that direction is going to continue. And on the other hand, if it takes a long time for the box to complete then it is a better indicator that the market is ranging rather than trending...

Just some ideas for anyone here able to code indicators to hopefully improve this system.

is there an indicator that is capable of showing on the chart how quickly a box gets completed? The reason being that the faster a box closes, the more momentum there is behind the move and therefore making it more likely the move in that direction is going to continue. And on the other hand, if it takes a long time for the box to complete then it is a better indicator that the market is ranging rather than trending...

Just some ideas for anyone here able to code indicators to hopefully improve this system.

Found this thread:

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/trading-systems/7037-trading-pip-range-bars-11.html

)

the indi you're looking for could be the RenkoAM_v2.0...see post #108 in the thread above

Hope it helps

Just a quick question to ur renko charts, for a buy or sell, do u wait for the bar to open above/below the MA or u just open as soon as the price goes above/below the MA?

Reason i ask is because I see from the picture u have posted that u open a buy as soon as the candle goes over the MA,

Can u please clarify?

Thanks

Sorry guys I was busy

Edited by deyu16