@ Han'ei System strategy @

Hmm..i think this indicator is to show us market condition..sideway or trending, right?

When all condition met...the yellow dot show..trade directly..

If all indicator met but no yellow dot mean side way market..Don't Trade..

Patheway is my interpretation correct?

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/lionmi/nonlag.jpg

Added screen shot for others to see:

~Money often costs too much~

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all or good afternoon or good night.

I swear for only having such a small number all that I can fit on one hand I think we are the most diverse on time.

First need to make sure I have not missed anyone and I am going to ask any of you that are good in setting up a time for everyone today to go ahead and send me your suggestion.

So if anyone is reading this message and is suppose to be in our group contact me ASAP

Okay here are the times and location of everyone I have now.

It will be a impossibility to get a time that is even close to everyone's time so I need one person who is good in working with times and send me a suggestion for today on a time for all of us to meet and I will take a look at it. Since am directing this crazy group (lol) I get to have the time somewhere around my time he he.

I am at GMT-5 in Panama

I will give all the current times in our own times below

Patheway Panama 8am Sunday

Alright Italy 3pm Sunday

Elma Malaysia 9pm Sunday

Outcast Australia 11pm Monday

Jimsmith New Zealand 1AM Monday

It's possible I missed someone please use your forum name on here . I have 2 names and gets confusing.

If missed any one please add your name to the above list and re post. This way we can keep current.

The time I am available today is from 1pm my time(Panama time) to 11 pm so lets get a time we all can work with please.

I would like everyone to download Team viewer if you do not already have it.

It save lots of time as we can work with each others machines if we need to

and it's free!

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx

I will send the new template and indicators when we assemble together this way we are all on the same page.

Now for the question that just came up with the last indicator I sent you about the yellow dot.

I will explain Okay on this indicator which I am just using part of it the Yellow dot. this is a volatility meter. It will turn the dot Yellow when it's just Before a large move long or short.

We will use it kind of like a search light looking ahead and see if we may have something big coming our way.

We can talk more later on this.

So you all have my e-mail i am not available until 1pm my time which is 3.5 hrs from this posting so lets get a time after that to get together and set up.

Remember if I missed anyone that has already posted on this Forum then please put your name down with the other names above and re-post.

Thank you all..

Patheway

I'm adding myself to the list

I am at GMT-3 in Brazil

So, according to the time table patheway sent:

"I will give all the current times in our own times below

Patheway Panama 8am Sunday

Alright Italy 3pm Sunday

Elma Malaysia 9pm Sunday

Outcast Australia 11pm Monday

Jimsmith New Zealand 1AM Monday"

tv51 Brazil 10am

Okay group I chose a time for today.

Lets all meet on Skype at 4pm my time. it seems to work the best for some of you it will be quite early in the morning but you will all have time to get on the market at opening.

I will email everyone now and give you my Skype contact.

Enjoy your Sunday , prepare to enter the next level of trading.

Thanks

Patheway

It's not that easy John people this is a small group and people who have taken the time to read the who thread, and thank me and showed a interest will get all the open slots first. My suggestion if you really wish to join get involved on the Forum.

Not trying to be a pirc k but this is special group we don't just throw on a list.

Thanks

Happy pips

Patheway

Well you will always have some losses. If your losses are more or equal to your winners you are getting out of the trade to early is my guess.

You need to set your stop loss and give the trade a chance to breathe. This is not a system for scalping very small trades like 5-10 pips if you are use to that and you bring it into this system it will not work.

good luck

Patheway

Hello,

I have read trough this thread now and thanks alot for sharing this system. I will study it more profoundly now and hopefully I will be able to contribute with more deeper thoughts about it soon. One question that I instantly thought of is if you are using the candles for exits sometimes before the nonlag change colour?

Thanks again for sharing

Hi

Thank you and it's true in Forex or any trading market entries and exits makes the winners and the losers..

Winners and losers are not actually defined by how good the system is but how good is the trader operating the system.

Happy Pips

Patheway

Good system patheway,make good use of if.Very profiting but one has to be patient not to enter or exit too early.

Thank you patheway for this very interesting system.

I think I can make it profitable for me too. Started tody half an hour after London open

a GU short trade, but closed it much too early with a small profit of 3 pips (could made about 40pips).

Rest of the day wasn`t that good, tried to trade the EJ, but there is no movement today.

Edited by gw999

Why would you even want to trade sideways market? Your question makes no sense to me..

Patheway

Hi Patheway

I try to write it understandable

Have you tried the LindencourtFX system it is working well on trending markets but if the market is ranging the lindencourt system gives many false signals does the Hanei System gives on Sideway markets many false signals too?

john225