XF Signals - EA with human trades!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people are still requesting accounts be activated when nick0016 clearly stated in a previous post that he was unable to do so any more.

It may have been a stroke of luck anyway as 4 out of the last 5 trades have been losers. I still think the service probably good, but every system/trader has rough patches and we may have just been saved from one. Performance can be monitored here: http://www.mt4i.com/users/xfsignals

The service can be purchased through Rentasignal for $50mth (http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/31558) for anyone that's interested which is pretty cheap. Most likely if the good performance continues it will go up.

I am currently subscribed to Rocketman through RAS which had a fantastic good run when I 1st subscribed, although the last few weeks have been a bit rough - once again every system will go through patches that are tough, the secret is not to be over-leveraged so that you can trade through them.

If anyone is interested in Rentasignal service I may be able to get you a discount. For details PM me with your email.

Cheers, Pye.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody managed to get this working. I have been running for a few days and nothing. I can see from mt4i that a trade has taken place on the EURUSD plus there is a pending order for a UJ sell. Perhaps it only works on a demo account?

Working fine here, Running it right now.

Don't know which MT4i stats you are looking it but never saw a pending trade.

If you look in the top left you see at status "Connected to trading server". If not something is not correct.

At the moment is also says there is 1 master active order. It took the order fine here expect no SL/TP is set which is I think a bug.

The new EA version placed two trades sofar.

Edited by nick0016

Hmmm, it's a mystery. I think I confused the current open UJ order as a pending order. Regardless I am not connected. I do not have this "Connected To Trading Server" text on the chart so something is is not right. I have a smilie face and there is no error message 126 so it beats me.

I am using Rentasignal and SignalCopy which are both trade copiers as well as several other EA's without a problem. I even re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) just for good measure and restarted my VPS - still nothing.

The username & password are both demo right?

Update 16-07-2010:

New Version released. Read below for the download and installation instruction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 07-07-2010:

The current EA no longer works, I will post the new EA when I have received it from them.

Their MT4i stats page: http://www.mt4i.com/users/xfsignals

Their RAS page if you want to subscribe to their signal for 50 USD per month: http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/31558

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instructions:

1. Download the XFSignals Client EA from: http://www.xfsignals.net/downloads/XFSignals_Client_EA_v1.0.0.rar

2. There are three files in it, extract every file to their corresponding folder:

- "XFSignals_client_v1.0.0.ex4" >> (MT4 folder)/experts folder

- "XFSginals.dll" >> (MT4 folder)/experts/libraries folder

- "ChartRefresh.ex4" >> (MT4 folder)/experts/scripts folder

How to use it:

1. Drag the "ChartRefresh" script to any unused chart.

2. Drag the "XFSignals_client_v1.0.0" expert advisor to the SAME chart as "ChartRefresh".

- Don't forget to set your lot size, default is 1.0. For the moment only fixed lot size is available.

The Chart Refresh script gives a "tick" even when there isn't any new coming in. This will greatly improve your connection speed to the server.

Note:

If you get error 126 you need to install "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)" Which you can download from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

( took me 4 hours to fix the damnn 126 error ).

Enjoy.

I have installed visual c++, but still receiving the damn damn 126error! Is thing a Vista problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm, it's a mystery. I think I confused the current open UJ order as a pending order. Regardless I am not connected. I do not have this "Connected To Trading Server" text on the chart so something is is not right. I have a smilie face and there is no error message 126 so it beats me.

I am using Rentasignal and SignalCopy which are both trade copiers as well as several other EA's without a problem. I even re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) just for good measure and restarted my VPS - still nothing.

The username & password are both demo right?

You sure you have the newest version?! What do you see on your chart and or Expert log?

I have installed visual c++, but still receiving the damn damn 126error! Is thing a Vista problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I tested it on Vista and Windows 7, running fine here. I will test again, after moon on a clean vista system.

Actually I see it now. I am getting the Error 126 message. I had so much in my experts log I missed it before. I am running Windows 64bit VPS 2008 Server edition.

My version of the EA should be current because I only downloaded it on Sunday 3 days ago when I found your post. Experts tab says v1.0.0

Is there some way of checking that this Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) is installed properly?

I think you are missing some other DLL files.

You can try running "http://www.dependencywalker.com/" on you server and open the XFSignals.dll file with the program, it will then show you which DLL files are needed and which one is missing.

I did the same thing for me.

I will do a clean test myself aftermoon, so if you don't want to check your self you can wait for my reply. I will pack all required dll files and post it here.

New version released.

Tested it on VPS with Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7 Ultimate.

Error 126 should be solved now. Installation instruction changed, so read it again if you installed previous version...

Edit: New version download link is in the first post.

Edited by nick0016

New version released.

Error 126 should be solved now. Installation instruction changed, so read it again if you installed previous version...

It is working now, although it objects to having the settings box opened a 2nd time by crashing my MT4. Anyway as long as I don't try & change settings except for the when I initially attach it to the chart, it seems fine.

The slave copier appears to be by SignalCopy. I have SignalCopy local which is the best I have ever used.

New version released.

It is working now, although it objects to having the settings box opened a 2nd time by crashing my MT4. Anyway as long as I don't try & change settings except for the when I initially attach it to the chart, it seems fine.

The slave copier appears to be by SignalCopy. I have SignalCopy local which is the best I have ever used.

Glad you have it working now :).

You are right about the crashing if you try to change settings while it is already attached.

I did not found this bug because it doesn't crash if you remove the EA first and then attach it again. I will point this out to the developers.

Don't know if it is SignalCopy but they look similar to each other.

Edit:

The variable lot size option doesn't seems to be working right.

It opens 1.10 lot on a 10K account lol while it should be 0.2. Better use the fixed lot size option for now.

Edited by nick0016

It is a recent one, after the last release.

Their EA is in Beta stage. I am one of the beta testers. That's why it is free and as you notice there are some bugs in it.

It is not used yet by their customers so far I know.

If you want to use their signal on live I recommend to use their service through rentasignal.com, see start topic for the information.

I just received a new version where the money management is working properly. Updating first topic right now...

Edit: Start topic updated.

Edited by nick0016

Have you installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package?

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x86

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x64

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=bd2a6171-e2d6-4230-b809-9a8d7548c1b6&displaylang=en