XF Signals - EA with human trades!

what setting ? i set lot factor false and use fixe lot true with 0.4 and on the chart apear lot size 1 and oppened a trade few minutes ago on usdchf with 1 lot volume. On the rentasignal site they are using autopilot or they send the signals on the sms or email? Edited by Sauber

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What broker and account type are you using? demo or live?

I will pass the information to their developers. It works fine here on my demo account so I can't comment on it.

If you use their service through rentasignal site you will use the EA from rentasignal which will automatic place the trades ( autopilot ).

As long their own EA is in beta stage I do not recommend you to use it on live even while it is free. Better use their service through rentasignal.

tadawulfx on demo account. i like their trading skills. I want to ask you if they are beginers? what you know more about they? Don`t have a site right now.

In the attached image i simulate my live account on a demo at tadawulfx. It oppens only one lot size trades.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1216/lotk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Your settings is wrong, You have useLotFactor set to true and useFixLots also. To use fixed lot size, you must set useLotFactor to false and useFixLots to true.

I don't know if they are beginners, only that their are online for two months now.

They are very active. I speak to their developers almost every day ( except weekend since the market is closed ).

Site is under development, as you can see if you go to their website.

Their trading skills are indeed not bad. Only the exit entry can be better sometimes.

If you check the last three consecutive losses on rentasignals, they could be closed in profit. We would then have 12 consecutive winners.

It is too soon to talk about their performance but so far I don't complain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...