580% per Month Managed Account !!!!

Sounds like the same type of manager that I had before. Used high risk, and was just gambling that the account would make enough money to get their 50%, after that the account can get wiped out.

Even that guy that took his account from 20000 to 75000, He either gave half of the 55000 to the manager or he made a lot more and gave 55000 to the manager. Then the account was wiped out.

You take all the risks and they make all the money. Their only gamble is making sure they get their percentage before the account gets wiped out.

Sounds like the same type of manager that I had before. Used high risk, and was just gambling that the account would make enough money to get their 50%, after that the account can get wiped out.

Even that guy that took his account from 20000 to 75000, He either gave half of the 55000 to the manager or he made a lot more and gave 55000 to the manager. Then the account was wiped out.

You take all the risks and they make all the money. Their only gamble is making sure they get their percentage before the account gets wiped out.

unfortunately there are more possibilities but I will not discuss publicly (may bring the "good" idea to bad guys...)

but for sure it is not good for the money owner...