http://www.fxtradingstrategy.com/

• 7 months later...

I disagree, this method is good and if following the rules to the letter "T" will yield 70% winning trades, that is your edge. Just follow the 2005 pdf. it works. If it works don't fix it and lose. The guys who put the original PDF. together are brilliant. Manual trade and win, live life and be happy.

i just read through it. its impressive. and also i notice that the pdf is First Edition 2005, is there a new edition?

sorry to say , this system is good , but for a newbie to understand is too much.... lot of work to be done before the trade to be taken... hope he comes out with a good indicators that can do such huge manual calculations and assumption , if he an make so much of hardf work putting tht into indicators wont be tht difficult....

i loved the logic but to much manual work... sorry but tths just my view

sorry to say , this system is good , but for a newbie to understand is too much.... lot of work to be done before the trade to be taken... hope he comes out with a good indicators that can do such huge manual calculations and assumption , if he an make so much of hardf work putting tht into indicators wont be tht difficult....

i loved the logic but to much manual work... sorry but tths just my view

No pain No gain :D

But i do agree with you IF good indicators could actually come out and that would make our trading much more easier :)

Well Newbie or not, they could always demo first, after all, all one has to do is read it, and read it and read it until they have it to memory. Heck, you wouldn't want to allow someone to drive a car until they knew the rules of the road would you? It goes the same way about trading with live money. However I like the ICWR manual strategy and you will not go wrong. I found a bunch in indicators and templates on the subject, you try them you be the judge. I just use the RSI 14 day on a Daily anyhow, when using the FXTradingStrategy method you don't need anything else. Most people do not understand how to trade, they complicate matters, it's a very simple method that gets you Entry into the trade at the right time and Exits you from the trade at the right time. 70% of the time you will win, again THAT IS YOUR EDGE.

http://hotfile.com/dl/103857386/e646bbc/ICWR_STUFF.rar.html

Don't forget to say Thanks....

Edited by maddman

Re the results, I emailed the developer of this system around 2005/6 when I got this system (don't think I still have a copy of his reply to the email but if i do i will post it) about the win/loss ratio, at that time he said it was around 40% win, 60% loss. So it looks like potentially you can have a number of loosers in one go and then a big winner to cover those losses.

I like the principle behind the system, once the rules are grasped it seems to be a good easy system to follow trading price action. BTW I have never traded it:-)

Dave123, I know when the developers came out with their EA that failed miserably in my opinion, but their manual trade method is A-OK along with Price Action. Myself and others I know use it 5 days a week steadily with successful trades overall. Longer time frames and daily works better, try it.

However, as far as I am concerned all EA's will eventually fail, and lose all they gained because they cannot adjust to the current market conditions like the human mind can. When we can program a computer to think like a human, an EA could then be attempted to be made. I do not think we are at that level of development yet, I need a HELM 2000 LOL...

Edited by maddman
additional info