(REQ) Forex Executive

First observation at visual backtest of TRINOS_pruebaIV :

- it deletes the opposite order and opens 3x lots with correct SL and TP (no, we need to add spread to get long and short closed together).

Error 1: after some time it deletes the pending hedge-order because it "expired".

This needs to be changed.

If a position is open, the expiration feature must be disabled.

Error 2: when an initial order is opened, the EA does not change the SL of this

active order to the TP of the new placed pending hedge-order.

This needs to be changed.

Action required when an initial pending-order gets opened:

1. Delete opposite pending order and place a new pending order with 3x lot-size

and SL = TP of active order.

2. Modify SL of active order to TP of new pending order.

We need to consider the spread into the SL.

I just had a Long-order hit SL but the Short-order did not close ( TP = SL ) because

of the spread ( this case 3 Pips on GBPUSD ).

We want Short and Long close together, therefore the SL of the Long must be TP of Short + Spread.

thanks

Edited by fxeasy5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fxeasy5 thats correct expiration should be cancelt than

as well i mean if i read it right the opend order have to be modified as well

it needs than a new SL to the TP of the new pending order that they close together

or we leave like this and could go down with progression 1, 2, 4, 8, 16...

hope im not confused and i see it right

Edit: Yes thats what i mean

Edited by Dionisos

My request to Monica : if possible, would you mind coding a separate EA for this strategy ?

If this is possible that would be realy great, that has potential

for the executive strategie we should go further without the hedge option, just my thought

because i think this strategie will be used for different kind of pairs and it will be very dangerous if the market not move enough sometimes, for me i have to much respect of this situation

so we should try to make something in it what give us a little advantage in wich direction it will hit the TP

in my opinion at the monent its just gambling by a dodji entry

What you think?

Vladimir and Ramlian, Hi!

Do you have indi Forex executive in indicators folder? Is it set with same inputs of EA?

fxeasy: In reponse to you post # 126, thanks for your observations, I'll make the changes, and send you PM in order to check, if they stick to that.

And yes, I agree, that a complete progression development would be advisable in other EA

Vladimir and Ramlian, Hi!

Do you have indi Forex executive in indicators folder? Is it set with same inputs of EA?

fxeasy: In reponse to you post # 126, thanks for your observations, I'll make the changes, and send you PM in order to check, if they stick to that.

And yes, I agree, that a complete progression development would be advisable in other EA

yes MA'AM,

indi and EA has same value,version iv open pending order for me today only on AUDUSD i can see more pending orders on other charts but will not open the orders on the mt4.

thank you for your hard work

best

ramliam

"Do you have indi Forex executive in indicators folder?" - Yes, have.

"Is it set with same inputs of EA?"

LotSize=0.10000000

LotSize,F=0

LotSize,1=0.10000000

LotSize,2=0.00000000

LotSize,3=0.00000000

Slippage=20

Slippage,F=0

Slippage,1=20

Slippage,2=0

Slippage,3=0

RiskPercent=2.00000000

RiskPercent,F=0

RiskPercent,1=2.00000000

RiskPercent,2=0.00000000

RiskPercent,3=0.00000000

UseMoneyMgmt=0

LotMinStep=0.10000000

LotMinStep,F=0

LotMinStep,1=0.10000000

LotMinStep,2=0.00000000

LotMinStep,3=0.00000000

TrailingStop=0

TrailingStop,F=0

TrailingStop,1=0

TrailingStop,2=0

TrailingStop,3=0

General_Parameters= -------- General Parameters -------

With.Alert=1

Label.Color=65535

Label.Size=10

Label.Size,F=0

Label.Size,1=10

Label.Size,2=0

Label.Size,3=0

Entry.Point.Color=65535

Stop.Loss.Color=36095

Take.Profit.Color=65407

Check_Parameters= ---------- Check Parameters --------

Tavnit=50

Tavnit,F=0

Tavnit,1=50

Tavnit,2=0

Tavnit,3=0

Low.Check=200

Low.Check,F=0

Low.Check,1=200

Low.Check,2=0

Low.Check,3=0

High.Check=1500

High.Check,F=0

High.Check,1=1500

High.Check,2=0

High.Check,3=0

candles=4

candles,F=0

candles,1=4

candles,2=0

candles,3=0

Minimun_Distance= ---Min Dist in Pips to Open Pending -

Broker_Option= ---if FALSE it is not considered -

BrokerDist=1

MinDist=50

MinDist,F=0

MinDist,1=50

MinDist,2=0

MinDist,3=0

HedgeStrat=0

for the executive strategie we should go further without the hedge option, just my thought

because i think this strategie will be used for different kind of pairs and it will be very dangerous if the market not move enough sometimes, for me i have to much respect of this situation

Just set the Hedge-option to "false" and you don´t have to bother with it.

I vote for using the Hedge in the EA which trades the Executive-signals.

Just search on any chart and show me one where the hedge would fail to close in profit.

The EA is almost finished, only the 2 errors which I found have to be corrected.

I am trading the hedge-strategy manually on several pairs and it simply is much better than the non-hedge.

No need to think about more filters because this strategy is enough to get into profit.

Monica, another observation:

I had it happen several times that the EA is not able to open one pending order because the entry was too close to the actual prize. But of course it opens the opposite pending order.

This should be avoided.

Condition: 2 pending orders placed successfully ----> ok

Only 1 pending order placed -----> delete it and wait for the next signal .

Ok, we could make it complicated. If only 1 pending order is placed, the EA checks the actual prize and if it is within

a limit of 2 - 5 Pips ( optional ), the EA will open a market-order .....

If market-order is opened -----> ok

if market-order is not opened ------> delete pending order and wait for next signal.

Thanks to all and especially to Monica for your great contribution.

reply to post # 135: fxeasy, you´re welcome.

Referring to your last remark, I´ve noticed too, the EA facing troubles to place pending order when market price is very close to suggested entry. As signals are not very frequent, I consider a pity, have to discard it and wait for next one.

I'm thinking about 2 alternatives, one may be to place market order directly , the other set entry point where pending allows it. Let me play with these ideas, or perhaps new suggestions that may appear.

Dionisos: I agree with you that hedge progression is dangerous to be applied on any pair, at any time.

So, you have the chance to choose. The EA is coded to hedge only once, which is safe. In worst scenario it will not kill the account.

Lot of homework to do...

reply to post # 135:

Dionisos: I agree with you that hedge progression is dangerous to be applied on any pair, at any time.

So, you have the chance to choose. The EA is coded to hedge only once, which is safe. In worst scenario it will not kill the account.

Good to know that it only hedges once. From there I have to take over manually.

Of course the hedging-strategy cannot be applied to every pair, only volatile and not in Asian Session.

It needs discretion.

Just a quick note to say thankyou to monik77 and others for their work on this EA.

I too believe it has great potential, providing the Support and Res. factors are taken into consideration. I also feel that the Asian "ranging" session should be avoided, therefore maybe a Start and End time field could be added as manual input, so we can avoid this flat period.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi all,

I noticed that Forex executive indicator gave rather good signals on h1 of Eurusd, Gbpusd, Usdchf, Usdcad, and M30 on Eurjpy and Gbpjpy.

Again, please pay careful attention to the Divergence on Stochastics and MACD, and follow signals on same direction, you will avoid and minimize losses.

Monik7, and other coders: Is it possible that you code and MACD or Stochastic divergence into the EA, and allow the trades to go into same direction of such divergence ONLY (automatically delete the opposite trade signals)? I have Divergence Stochastics and Divergence MACD. If you need, I will post them here, and you have a look into the code, and harmonize these divergence indicators with the Forex executive to make a better and higher profit EA. Please kindly tell me your ideas.

Regards,

James

Hi all,

I noticed that Forex executive indicator gave rather good signals on h1 of Eurusd, Gbpusd, Usdchf, Usdcad, and M30 on Eurjpy and Gbpjpy.

Again, please pay careful attention to the Divergence on Stochastics and MACD, and follow signals on same direction, you will avoid and minimize losses.

Monik7, and other coders: Is it possible that you code and MACD or Stochastic divergence into the EA, and allow the trades to go into same direction of such divergence ONLY (automatically delete the opposite trade signals)? I have Divergence Stochastics and Divergence MACD. If you need, I will post them here, and you have a look into the code, and harmonize these divergence indicators with the Forex executive to make a better and higher profit EA. Please kindly tell me your ideas.

Regards,

James

Hi James, I would like to see these indicators on charts, pls share them. Thank you

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Monik7 and others,

Here are download links of Divergence Stochastics with Alert and Divergence MACD :

+ http://xxx.multiupload.com/WRR3JYEUX6 (Divergence Stochastics with Alert)

+ http://www.multiupload.com/032DO3K3CQ (Divergence MACD)

Now, we can use Forex Executive together with these 2 Indicators to trade manually. Hopefully, Monik7 and some other genius coders can make them together to create a powerful EA.

Have a nice weekend !

James

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Monik7 and others,

Did you notice divergence and some profitable trades signaled by Forex Executive on Eurusd, Gbpusd, Gbpjpy, Eurjpy, and Usdchf ?

How is it going on with your improvement on the EA, Monik7 ?

I am waiting for your release of new version asap.

Thanks

James

Here you'll find EA with last corrections/options I've added. Basically related with hedge strategy, there are no new filter indicators included, as I could not get profitable backtests, or general rules to be applied. Anyway I am sharing it, in case you want to play around with some backtests, you may switch hedge on/off. In case you choose hedge, expiration time may be set on/off, and modification of SL, too.

If market place is too close to suggested entry, EA will look for an entry point adding the minimun distance required by broker, and it differs according to pair used.

For those who are new to this thread, indicator is required.

In case anyone gets good backtests, pls let us know, and we'll see how to go on with this EA.

Regards

indi : http://www.4shared.com/file/mxmrLETK/Forex_Executive.html

Version V: http://www.4shared.com/file/AinH-c8Q/trinos-V.html

Hi fxeasy5,

Thank you for the reply.

The screen has TRINOS_puruebaIII sign on the right hand corner, and it gives signals to various currency combinations.

If I run a backtest, it does not show anything.... no graph... no stats....nothing!

What am I doing wrong?

Anatomy