(REQ) Forex Executive

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

According to the creator of this signal software, Forex Executive should be used on at least H1 timeframe, or H4, Daily for more accurate signals.

I noticed that this software gives 1:1 risk / ratio. So, on timeframe like h1 and h4, I will use trailing stop to protect some profits instead of letting the trade to hit profit target for safety sake.

But we should test its' original signal to see about its' accuracy rate.

One important thing about the remindings of the creator that after how many bars / candlesticks, if the breakout does not happen yet, we should ignore the signal and wait for new signal.

So, anyhow, we still have to sit in front of computer and monitor the trades, but we do not need to think.

I found out that if we trade the signals together with Divergence (Stochastics or MACD Divergence) in the same direction, the accuracy rate is much higher, and we can avoid whipsaws, and losses. For example, on h1 or h4, if we find out that it is Bearish Divergence, we only focus on the Sell signal, and forget about Buy signal, and vice versa.

If any new findings, please share here. Also, hope somebody can buy the EA, and let's try to test it, because we have clickbank's guarantee. No need to worry about.

Have a nice weekend !

James

and it seems not working' date=' visual testing EUR-USD January 2010 warning of only short[/quote']

You took that screenshot when markets were closed.

Today I attached the indicator to some charts (H1) and it plotted a signal for USDJPY , long and short-entries as seen in the manual.

Everything is ok with the indicator.

Nice one Micutzu. 14% growth in one day - can't moan about that. Stretch that out for 30 days and your smile will be visible from space. :) What timeframes were you using? Were you being strict with the rules or was there much discretion? Being as you are going to the length of informing us here would it be possible to ask you to take a screenshot of your charts at entry and post them to something like screencast.com (it's free) ? The reason for asking is to see whether everybody else is getting the same signals. If it's too much hassle then it's no problem. Thanks either way.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi all,

I have forward-tested this software on both h1 and h4, and results were also good. More winnners than losers, especially if we can understand well about candlestick reversal patterns, we can avoid whipsaws.

In addition, if we can trade the signal on same direction of Stochastics / MACD Divergence, it will be much better, and we can look for higher profit target like 2 times the suggested profit target of the software.

One more thing, please run it on volatile pairs because it seems to me that this is like Breakout / Breakdown signal, and so, once the breakout or breakdown is done, the pairs should run on that direction strongly without retracement, and so, the profit target will be achieved more quickly and easily.

I don't know how to post results on MT4Live, etc. I tried but could not get results there. So, I just shared my experienced when testing this software.

All in all, with the signals + Divergence + a little bit human judgement on reversal candlestick patterns, we will get success with this software, I opine.

So, I hope all of us here try to test it on h1, h4, and Daily, and report the results here and share your experience for others to study.

Well, nobody buys the EA? Just buy it, and share it here, because now, signal software works well, maybe, the EA works well too. Just buy, share here, remove restrictions, and then, you can ask for refund from clickbank if you want.

Thanks and regards,

James

Thanks Gaugas,

How can I avoid the error message "DDE SERVER NOT ACCESSIBLE" when I drug the script to the chart ?

tab "Server"

-----------------

1) Check the box "Allow live trading". If you do not,

the module will not be able to open the warrant.

2) If necessary, uncheck "Manually confirmation. If not

done, each action module for invoicing and modification orders

will need to confirm manually.

3) Check the box "Enable DDE server". If you do not, then

quotations in the module window will not be updated.

tab "Expert Advisors"

--------------------

1) Check the box "Allow import DLL". Without this, you generally can not

run the module.

2) Remove the checkmark "Confirm function call DLL" if you do not want every time

startup module to answer the same question of the function call.

Hi all,

Well, nobody buys the EA? Just buy it, and share it here, because now, signal software works well, maybe, the EA works well too.

should not be that difficult for a coder, to add a routine to at least place the pending orders on the moment the signal is given. although ofcourse if some1 shares

the EA we can test how that works