[REQ] Any ver TradeGuider RT program that works right or a fix for 1 big bar problem

LAC_STS

I have a couple different Tradeguider RT cracked programs. Two of the ones work as in the crack works because the program does not ask for a serial number.

I also have an eSignal feed.

However the problem is that I and others on here have said that the program shows only one big bar.

I found that if you scroll to the left on the chart that it will show some of the rest of the chart but then there is a huge gap with no bars and then where the actual chart should be real time there is only one big bar.

I downloaded a RAR file from a different site that was supposedly Tradeguider RT cracked. When I open it though it has the Ver 3 Tradeguider RT install file and in the crack folder instead of having an EXE file that your supposed to replace the EXE file in the Tradeguider folder with it has 5 or 6 PATCH files.

I dave no idea what to do with these patch files.

So can anyone fix this problem, or tell me what to do with the patch files?

And if anyone has Tradeguider RT cracked that actually works could you please share it?

Thanks so much

Ok so i went to a friends house cast night who owns Tradeguider RT 4.

He says that Tradeguider 3 RT had a big problem. He didn't have it at the time but when he bought Tradeguider they were telling him that V4 had just came out and that they were telling him that V3 had problems.

So maybe this is why the one big bar problem. I compared our eSignal feeds and tradeguider settings and they are the same so maybe if we can get someone to get V4 cracked it will work correctly.

I have a cracked version of TradeGuider ver 2.5.3 working. Version 2.5.3 requires data in Metastock or ASCII format so I use QCollector Pro (cost about $70 when I got it) to take the data from my eSignal feed and convert it into Metastock format in realtime. I then pointed the TradeGuider data directory to the QCollector Pro gathered folder. It works but the process is clunky to say the least. Arguably it's useful if you're trying to learn VSA but in my own experience a bare chart with volume and the basics learned from the TradeGuider 'Chart Reading Bootcamp' videos (available elsewhere in this forum) is a better way to learn VSA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Try this Plug in for Metastock, and share your views, if it works fine

http://www.4shared.com/rar/6hhnz1kr/Trading_Metastock_Plugin_-_Vol.html

Hi FFRT,

I have downloaded the same but when i try to install it, it does not install in metastock rather it install as a stand alone software and does not run.

Can you please help as how to install it in metastock.

help appreciated.

regds,

Can you please help as how to install it in metastock.

It's my guess that this software is the very early version of the TradeGuider software. When I try to import chart data a folder with a current MetaStock format, it gives an error that there's nothing in the folder. It works fine with its sample data. I seem to remember that there are two or three formats for MetaStock data and maybe this program only recognizes only one of them.

You can test it your self. Try downloading data using MLDownloader to a folder for your MetaStock data and then use this program to try to import the new data.

Edited by Bill Bundle

• 2 months later...

I would like to ask to JimJamBonks and to anybody knows how if I can use TradeGuider ver 2.5.3 with Qcollector in real time or you just use it in EOD.I would like to undestand if is possible to have in the tradeguider charts the data that come in realtime from esignal and in the same chart have the historic data that are stored in qcollector.I would like also ask you if you can do the same with the real time data stored by the metastock 11 Downloader.In the end I wolud like to ask you if you can share the cracked TradeGuider ver 2.5.3 that you have or if you can tell me where I can get that.Do you know also if is possible to find a cracked qcollector?

Thank you in advace for any help and happy new year.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys I am new here,

I wanted to know if anybody has the Tradeguider RT V4 and/or End of Day version. With or without crack.

I have been looking at the posted links, but all of them are too old, unavailable.

I am looking for a dirver without virus (tested).

Many thanks