super signals channel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enough......

Its too much..........

I could understand why you are loving lagging indicator.

Because your personality is lagging little bit........

Anyway gbpjpy is 135.43 now.

What is your next analysis ??????????

hey t2g !

I do not wanna make a war but as you talked me ill in public so now i officailly challenge you for a forex contest by forcast the trend and target of 1 pair.

If you win i will withdraw from this forum forever and never use new nick to visit here.

If i win you must take your "silver member" title off forever.

If you reject my challenge you must appologize me in public !

Dear mods, website admin and all members,

please kindly allow me challenge this impolite guy a contest because he talked me ill in piublic and i cannot forgive him.

I think this is reasonable and better than a war.

Please accept and be our judges !

T2g, don't run away, be a man !

Thank you !

Forexconquer

Don't go around, easy-give up man !

You should be careful when you speak anyone ill in public ! I give you a chance to be progressive in future.

You are not smart enought to understand my contribution.

I replied pippimp and he/she was not angry to me and very patient to discuss with me without complain so i reply pipimp sincerely, that is sharing spirit.

Now i am happy to repeat that "all your mention is toys !" (rsi, macd,...and so on...) but if we know how to use them we will love their lagging property and i am disscussing on it, you blocked me here.

I also appologize the god father-cazador and members when i lose my words, are you blind ?

Downloading members have no right to share experience or idea ? Just shut mouth up and study ? Are you law maker here ?

For charity box, that is my willing to contribute to this forum, when traders successful they should do charity, the victims do not know macd, rsi, stochastic,...they just need help, in that case indo-investasi forum give them a little contribution by money or anything it will be happiness for all. Am i wrong ? You should check your thinking !

You call me "hell" and now call me "kid", how old are you ? Is it your culture or personality ? Be careful !

My name is thien, i come from vietnam, do not forget me and be progressive in future !

Hi everyone,

I think it is important that we should all respect one another and anyone that is getting a little nasty should be ignore!!! pls guys that's the rule. Anyway, I would like to make a significant contribution to the forum and hope it help everyone! the best time frame (TF) that professionals watch in the market is....Breaking News... 30min. it produces the exact support and resistance level, this is the catch if you're able to plot fibo and exactly the way it should be then you will make very good and successful trade, because price take it high and low everyday from fibo 100% to 0% and these level to my suprise matches this super signal channel inspite of it repaint conundrum.

Now, price start it long day journey from 20:30 GMT through fibo, so what you should watch out for is which fibo level is the price trying to test first, and that is where the notion of repainting comes into play, (either 100% or 0% level) then if you get the idea of it first stop then you know very well where market will go next and my friends you will make really really good money. I wish you guys a very sucessful trade and pls remember 30min TF not more not less. I love ya all peace

Hi everyone,

I think it is important that we should all respect one another and anyone that is getting a little nasty should be ignore!!! pls guys that's the rule. Anyway, I would like to make a significant contribution to the forum and hope it help everyone! the best time frame (TF) that professionals watch in the market is....Breaking News... 30min. it produces the exact support and resistance level, this is the catch if you're able to plot fibo and exactly the way it should be then you will make very good and successful trade, because price take it high and low everyday from fibo 100% to 0% and these level to my suprise matches this super signal channel inspite of it repaint conundrum.

Now, price start it long day journey from 20:30 GMT through fibo, so what you should watch out for is which fibo level is the price trying to test first, and that is where the notion of repainting comes into play, (either 100% or 0% level) then if you get the idea of it first stop then you know very well where market will go next and my friends you will make really really good money. I wish you guys a very sucessful trade and pls remember 30min TF not more not less. I love ya all peace

mohdabu Thanks for your input I will test this.

this indicator works it foretells a probable change in trend. the higher the time frame the more accurate. i like 30 min, 60 min and 4hr. the Key to using this indicator is to find another indicator that will verify the trend is over. one such indicator could be KG GGH signal v1 1.2 which signals when a moving average has turned the corner. If we put over talents and heads together. and come up with such and indicator we will have the holy grail. I gave u my suggestion for a confirming indicator. I certainly would to like your suggestion

http://www.4shared.com/file/54iV6Jp6/KG_GGH_Signal_V112.html

use settings of 8 to 13

Edited by liamsi

• 3 weeks later...
Note:

-the best condition for opening position: 5 atrrows (reversal signal) + 5 lines in the same line (very strong support/resistance level) = very good divergence signal

-the best condition for taking profit: 5 lines in the same line + 2 or 3 arrows

-the best condition for stop loss: Consider all aspects before you open position, be careful, not hurry, not hesitate, confidently set stop loss = 0.

Enjoy your pips !

FOREXCONQER

I don't understand how You set in options 5 arrows and line suport. In my options I don't see such possibility

anybody can share your indie here and the template with screnshot so we all can learning more fast. there your OP fill with your reason to. So iam newbie more easly to understand it.

viqsa2, you have to look at all the reply.

The link to the thread without this indicator is on page # 1 and is working perfectly.

The other indicators suggested by all are linked. You only have to work a little to find.

• 2 months later...