;) Double channels Test

Buat Rekan-rekan Terhormat:

rasanya lucu sekali saya koq merasa seperti di tagih utang dan di musuhin banyak orang ya...

Analoginya seperti ini:

Saya mempunyai pohon mangga yang mulai berbuah, maka saya katakan kepada seluruh tetangga dan teman saya bahwa kalo sudah matang mangganya akan sy bagikan untuk semua orang, tapi sekarang belum matang.

Haruskah semua tetangga dan teman-teman tersebut marah dan terus menagih saya? atau harus sy bagikan mangga-mangga tersebut walupun belum siap dipanen. ATAU SEKALIAN DITEBANG AJA POHONNYA BIAR NDAk JADI MASALAH?...

to honourable friends:

likely so funny i felt as in dun debt and at get across by many people

the analogy likes this:

i have mango tree that begin to bear fruit, so i say to entire neighbours and my friend that if later ripe the mango i shall share for all person, but now under done.

must all neighbours and friends angry and then collected me? or must i share mangoes walupun not yet ready be harvested. or all felled the tree so that doesn't com into question? . . .

Edited by darmawan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we appreciate that you want to share your system once it's complete.

maybe in hindsight you would have been better off not even introducing it until you had tested it and were ready to share it...

i for one am ready to be patient until you give the word that it's ready. hopefully at that point you will release complete rules with chart examples to make it crystal clear to all... Thanks again.

we appreciate that you want to share your system once it's complete.

maybe in hindsight you would have been better off not even introducing it until you had tested it and were ready to share it...

i for one am ready to be patient until you give the word that it's ready. hopefully at that point you will release complete rules with chart examples to make it crystal clear to all... Thanks again.

yes i think that the best solution right now. thanks my friend, so i will not post any thing in this thread until the system is ready. cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guys here is the indicator which draws channels of all timeframes in one chart. Hope you will find it useful.

http://www.4shared.com/file/pNYQGwEJ/_SF_TREND_LINES_ALL_.html

thank jasik for the indi

but it does not draw any channels at all , is any body else having the same problem? or am i doing something wrong?

some one please help!!!

Edited by jumanji24
correction

Guys sorry! I forgot to attach the second indicator. To make it work you have to have both indicators in indicators folder.

Here is the second indicator:

http://www.4shared.com/file/GXMXzGVb/_SF_TREND_LINES_.html

First one in the post #35.

Regards,

Jasik

thanks jasik

i opened the previous indicator in mql and turned all "false" values to "true" hoping it would work lol

thanks anyways

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...