;) Double channels Test

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please let me test and post the result first. if it give possitive result i'll share the system. ;)

still need alot work to do with this system...

thank for your attention my friend. patience is the first key to success in forex right??

Big Thanks if you want share the System with us, and we understand forex need patience.

What I can't understand is:

- You show your System result but we can't know how it's work because you not share it???

- If the problem "still need alot work to do with this system" is weird, because this is how this forum work, share & help, you not must post/share that only perpect, we can help test your system and help to more increase profitebale, more brain is better than one brain think!!!

- You posting style that just show the result is suspicious like i see in many forums, why?? Usually Show result for marketing your system, I hope 1000% I totaly wrong.

I hope you can answer that, Don,t mad and hard feeling, is just my feeling n opinion, and I'm verry glad if you can prove it wrong.

Sorry for my bad english.

My Motto is:

(D)o'a

(U)saha

(I)khtiar

(T)awakal

Big Thanks if you want share the System with us, and we understand forex need patience.

What I can't understand is:

- You show your System result but we can't know how it's work because you not share it???

(not yet my friend, not yet)

- If the problem "still need alot work to do with this system" is weird, because this is how this forum work, share & help, you not must post/share that only perpect, we can help test your system and help to more increase profitebale, more brain is better than one brain think!!!

(not yet my friend, not yet)

- You posting style that just show the result is suspicious like i see in many forums, why?? Usually Show result for marketing your system, I hope 1000% I totaly wrong.

(Thank for your idea for sell my system, great. but no thanks)

I hope you can answer that, Don,t mad and hard feeling, is just my feeling n opinion, and I'm verry glad if you can prove it wrong.

(Do i have the reason for that?)

Sorry for my bad english.

should i close this thread....? if the answer is yes i'll do it with my pleasure...

Edited by darmawan

You opened your thread in the wrong section of the forum.

It should go into

Trading Systems and Strategies Creation

When I browse in this section here, I expect systems which are shared, not a few screenshots and

"I first have to test my system and then decide if I will share it" or something similar.

Do you want to help traders ?

Do you want to improve your system ?

Do you want to discuss with other members about your system ?

For all of these there are places in this forum, but definitely not in this section.

Maybe you want to ask a Mod to move your thread ?

Edited by fxeasy5

You opened your thread in the wrong section of the forum.

It should go into

Trading Systems and Strategies Creation

When I browse in this section here, I expect systems which are shared, not a few screenshots and

"I first have to test my system and then decide if I will share it" or something similar.

Do you want to help traders ?

Do you want to improve your system ?

Do you want to discuss with other members about your system ?

For all of these there are places in this forum, but definitely not in this section.

Maybe you want to ask a Mod to move your thread ?

Yes please move my thread to the right section, and thanks alot

this is My system (anoTher test on GJ)

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/dpirate/gj.gif

can you see where the GJ direction?

Can you see the op ?

can you see the TP ?

can you see the SL ?

LOUD N CLEAR

comment is welcome but Please don't ask any question right now. because i don't have the answer YET

Edited by darmawan

this is My system (anoTher test on GJ)

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/dpirate/gj.gif

can you see where the GJ direction?

Can you see the op ?

can you see the TP ?

can you see the SL ?

LOUD N CLEAR

comment is welcome but Please don't ask any question right now. because i don't have the answer YET

Can you please post the indicators, template and an explanation of the system including system rules? Otherwise quite unintelligible. Thanks

Why you are not patience then?

Don't Misunderstood Bro, It's Trading The Forex Need pateince, but sharing need honest

Let's just hope, not Dreams like Fantasy

My comment not for rude critic, but just some confirmation. And Bro Darmawan just answered So,....

Myself Still wait n be pateince

Peace Bro, OK...

Edited by Luffy-kun

My Motto is:

(D)o'a

(U)saha

(I)khtiar

(T)awakal