Forex Secret Agent

I have not use EA yet, but here is live trade from the signals given by FSA. I think it is very good system. I wish I know more about strategy. How it is giving signals rather than just blindly taking orders. But, it works so far. Can't complaint.

8-12-2010 trade

Note: trades entered on signal. Couple of trade exited early.

http://i38.tinypic.com/hunngz.png

Edited by fx4_ever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Friends!

Here is the new EA. This one has manual SLTP options and Profit trailing options. I don't know if this one has any restriction of expiration date. I can't tell. If someone knows the coding can take a look and let us know, that will be good.

You will need dll. (same dll, but this package include dll) This EA displays same message on screen and also place an order, so you don't need FSA alert EA when using this trading EA.

http://www.multiupload.com/6QA7RY93N1

can you back test this EA?when i try to backtest i am getting:

2010.08.12 19:54:01 2010.01.04 06:00 FxSecretAgentAuto_Enhanced EURUSD,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'ForexSecretAgentAlert.dll'-'CheckForLong'

dll file install in the libraries any idea?

best

ramliam

can you back test this EA?when i try to backtest i am getting:

2010.08.12 19:54:01 2010.01.04 06:00 FxSecretAgentAuto_Enhanced EURUSD,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'ForexSecretAgentAlert.dll'-'CheckForLong'

dll file install in the libraries any idea?

best

ramliam

it's working here. so errors. I am running on Alpari.

strange no trades today. this thing seems alittle buggy i think
No, I don't think so. I am running alert only as well as EA on and no signal overnight and no trade over night on 15 min chart. So, give some time and see.

I just ran a BT 2010 e/u H1 and it's looking nice

I've used default setting and got about 60% profit / 25% DD on a 1K starting balance

The entry signals are based on:

- ZigZag indi

- Bulls/BearsPower

- Stochastic

At a first glance the EA is worth some more backtesting

Hope that not already 2009 will be a desaster

I just ran a BT 2010 e/u H1 and it's looking nice

I've used default setting and got about 60% profit / 25% DD on a 1K starting balance

The entry signals are based on:

- ZigZag indi

- Bulls/BearsPower

- Stochastic

At a first glance the EA is worth some more backtesting

Hope that not already 2009 will be a desaster

Hi

Can you post your set files? Which version did you use? I am trading live (manually) and just start forward testing using the EA, but no trade on Friday. (no signal). I would like to know how do you set up your parameters. Thanks,

Hi All,

do we have the right EA here?

I have tried to replicate the backtest as well comparing the MT4 screenshot shown on the sellers page... On GPBUSD Daily I do get a handfull of trades over 2009. The seller shows 7 trades e.g. in March...??? Thus testing is way off from what is on display ;)

Yes, a manual might be usefull.

Cheers

Hi All,

I have tried to replicate the backtest as well comparing the MT4 screenshot shown on the sellers page... On GPBUSD Daily I do get a handfull of trades over 2009. The seller shows 7 trades e.g. in March...??? Thus testing is way off from what is on display ;)

Cheers

Test when market is open on 15 Min TF

Hi All,

Cheers

Page#3, post# 25 is the EA. There are no manual for the EA, but it is self-explanatory.

strange no trades today. this thing seems alittle buggy i think

Hi

Can you post your set files? Which version did you use? I am trading live (manually) and just start forward testing using the EA, but no trade on Friday. (no signal). I would like to know how do you set up your parameters. Thanks,

this EA won't trade on Friday's before 7PM neither Sundays:

bool CheckTimeToTrade() {

bool li_ret_0 = TRUE;

if (Hour() == 0) li_ret_0 = TRUE;

if (DayOfWeek() == 0 || (DayOfWeek() == 5 && Hour() < 19) || (DayOfWeek() == 1 && Hour() < 6)) li_ret_0 = FALSE;

return (li_ret_0);

Hi

No special setfile...running on default

I was using the _Auto version that was shared here

2009 wasn't that good because the EA couldn't make up the losses with the few pips from the winning trades

Stopped BT somewhere mid 2009 because it looked like the year would not come into profit

What pairs does the auto trader work on?

How can I get the signals if I don't pay for the sofware?

EA gives signal. Don't need subscription.

No special setfile...running on default

I was using the _Auto version that was shared here

2009 wasn't that good because the EA couldn't make up the losses with the few pips from the winning trades

Stopped BT somewhere mid 2009 because it looked like the year would not come into profit

Thanks for the info.

i think the EA is not working.. there are signals but the EA doesnt take any trades

Hmmm.. Something must be set wrong. I have 2 trade opened by EA.

Edit:

Trade over night by EA --> I close some of the orders manually

http://i37.tinypic.com/29csbc7.png

Edited by fx4_ever
additional image

Since I have not purchased with the full manual and all that jazz, does anyone have the advanced version of the signal ea?

As well as the actual pairs that the adv one works on?

I think that the ones with the signals do work reasonably well provided that you are near bye to take them.

Hi,

I have a couple of good trades yesterday e.g. EUR/USD it went all the way to TP (entry Aug.17 - 01:51 GMT)

Today another winner GBP/USD (Aug.17- 14:29 GMT).

Yesterday's EURJPY was a winner too. I entered it later (did not see popup righ away) and perhaps that was the reason it ended positively.

I use H1 for trading and all defaults except lot size.

I will try as well H4 to see if there is a difference. I will post the results.

So far so good. We will see how it performs forward.

Jack

The auto-EA worked for me, but there's one problem.

If your MT4 platform is not on during when the signal is generated, the trade will still be entered when you next run the platform. Which means potentially the entry-market-order may be entered at a worse risk-reward ratio point. Not sure if this is a bug.. I wish there's setting that says "no trades if pass recommended point".

Andy