Forex Secret Agent

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to use EA, please make sure to close when you are in the profit. I always in the profit after EA opens, but it turns to negative in the end if I don't close manually. I think it is matter of optimize the SL/TP settings. so, if you can use Supp/resist as guide (or something that you are used to using for your target), rather than EA to close automatically, it may help bottom line. Just sharing my experience for running EA

update: 10 winners out of 10 trades

This EA is a good tool for semi automatic trading. Entries and SL are logical by EA. TP has to be taken regards own discretion and trade experience and... voila!!

I've put EA since 6 hours and I've any trades... What is your TF ? 10 winners are with defaut settings, and with Entries/TP/SL by the EA ?

Ok thank you for your answer. So you use just secret agent alert or secret agent auto ?

Secret Agent Alert is used like indicator for manual trading. But, if you are running EA (Secret Agent Auto), it is already included in the EA, so you can still see what is going on on the chart. So, don't need both.

Page #3, post # 25 has the one that you can input your own SL and TP. That is the modified version of EA

• 2 weeks later...