Amazing expert adviser (very profitable making 10% a week)

Hello, i have made an awesome expert adiviser, its in tests for now so then i can put in a live account to roll on, i will have a new pc quad core so i can test it more intensive, i am making just a few test, but its giving 10% a week very consistently, let me show you some foward tests.

I will not share the ea for now, maybe i will do some management accounts after i make some months of real fowarding tests and 10 years backtesting, yesterday i puted the ea in a demo account and it maked two profitable trades, i will begin to put an account in mt4stats with a method i found profitable with this ea has iam making more tests.

These are 1 week foward testing. Why? because the ea has only one week maximum to trade before i put the new settings to go for another week, how i do this? optimization with my own method.

These are foward tests of 1 week from different time periods (historical). Risking 5% and doing almost 10% weekly, but i wouldn't risk more than 5% has it can hit three stops at once and have a drawdown of 10%, can be rare but not impossible.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8117/62004945.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8200/60832367.jpg

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2836/57388585.jpg

Edited by Ignis

Show consistent results for at least 2 month if its an optimization ea, to gain trust for account management, but shouldn't this be in expert advisor discussion than? Since this is not a readily available ea.
[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Another random week, the optimization was not finished it only made 300 runs when i can make 10000, it would take hours, so i dont let them finish, but i got good results with only that. I lost my old pc, now i have an old one, i will have a new quad core and than i will start to do real tests.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4383/99120707.jpg

Edited by Ignis

@ignis . making a good title in top and showing only the result and such ... and somewhat having intention not to share but "for granted" may result in permanent banned ... If you have trouble in backtesting let norman did it for you ... he got psyco problem but he have 2 7 CORE ...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

I understand you don't want to share your system which has taken a lot of hard work but could you share how you optimize or give some details about that, this way you keep your system secret but give something very valuable to the community - also in return I can show some results from a similar system I have, already made 10% in a live account in a week.

remembering that mt4 doesnt use cross threading. so an optimisation only uses 1 core or 25% of the CPU's power. on a duel core it uses 50%. so you mightnt see much of an improvement.

are those results on unseen data? it seems from the explaination that those results are on seen data.

if you want to test it you need to optimise say week 1 of april. then run it on week 2 of april.

you can then use MTI to combine the tests to give you an accurate representation of how it would have performed using that method.

send me a PM if u want.

Edited by Stormin_Norman
more typing bits.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I know, but every core of a recent quad core is many times stronger than mine, i have now a pentium 4 2.4 gz. If i have a quad core overclocked to 3 gz it is many times superior, its better in everything these new cores, not only gz and i can performe four tests at one time, i had one quad core once, but i my pc got burned.

These results are just from the data of metaquotes downloaded into the mt4. Can you give me more information about that mti?