Very profitable EA

Thank you satoru4944. =D> I did see the Strategy report, but like many people did not remember that time frame is listed. When looking at the Strategy report, I was only looking at winning trades, losing trades, and the profit curve. I had it on 3 brokers, and the 1 minute time frame made did do better than the 5 minute TF. It didn't start to trade until approximately 22:00-22:30 server time.

I guess the 5M TF written on the EA was a mistake, or for some other strategy. On the eBay page it says that the EA comes with 3 Risk settings "Lowest, Normal, Higher", but I don't know what that is all about without a manual. The settings on the EA don't seem to use those terms.:-/

hello sneed,

please, Could you share the ea with the indicator "Moving averageSigma.mq4"

thank you

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello dear satoru4944,

thank you for yours quick posting.

but indikator does not work!!!

"Cannot open file......."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

best regards

what's new in this 'new' version, nikkola? I had a quick look and found that the Stoploss is now externalised and the "Moving Average Sigma" indi is now calculated based on current TF (rather than M1 in the original), and some other cosmetic modifications. So, why 'new' ?

what's new in this 'new' version, nikkola? I had a quick look and found that the Stoploss is now externalised and the "Moving Average Sigma" indi is now calculated based on current TF (rather than M1 in the original), and some other cosmetic modifications. So, why 'new' ?

cosmetic modifications, yes. OK, no problems! You can do it too.

my demo and one real accounts with newtec EA, big lots, Euro/usd- Euro/chf, from 20.05.2010:

error - game over - tild

live account and Demo : zero Dollars !!!!!!!

very very happy-s*** EA!!!!!

I am surprised why you went live with big lots when you were still not convinced about the EA (that was why you tested with the demo account)

I am surprised why you went live with big lots when you were still not convinced about the EA (that was why you tested with the demo account)

I trade about Live micro account fxclearing.

And about demo with other brokers.

where in the 20.05.2010 market played up and ea with high lots trading, was account-zero!!!!!

because stop loss so high!!!!!!!with orginaly newtec

better 0.01 Lots trading. Increase_Lots option: false !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by anzeigenmichel