(REQ) NickB method and video course l www*forex4noobs*com

http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-courses2/nicks-course.php

I have uploaded the ebook for this course in the ebook section .

looking for the videos

its price action and support resistance trading.

watch on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/Forex4Noobs#p/a/u/1/fu-cgWX34W8

With the NickB Method You Will:

Discover how to make consistent profits and achieve an 80% win rate!

Make heaps of pips trading only a few hours per week!

Discover advanced trading techniques!

Discover how to trade using a stress free method using no indicators!

There are over 1,000 traders currently trading the NickB method. So find out why everybody loves this revolutionary trading method.

Hello Trader,

Are you tired of trading indicator based systems that get you nowhere?

Are you tired of losing money in this market?

Let me tell you a few hidden truths about Forex trading:

Indicators are useless because they lag the market and usually clutter up your chart drawing your attention away from the real trading opportunities. Do you really believe the real forex traders are using these indicators? If that’s all they used Forex would be easy and everyone would be successful. Of course not! Real traders use PRICE and I will show you how to do that too!!

There is no such thing as a successful 100% mechanical trading system. Trading the Forex market is a career, not some get rich quick scheme. You can’t just throw a few indicators on a chart and enter every time the indicators cross and expect to be profitable. Trading requires looking at the whole picture. A mechanical system only looks at a set number of criteria and can not adjust to new circumstances, unlike a person. I will show you how to make these adjustments and beat the mechanical systems out there.

http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-courses2/nicks-course.php

I have uploaded the ebook for this course in the ebook section .

looking for the videos

its price action and support resistance trading.

watch on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/Forex4Noobs#p/a/u/1/fu-cgWX34W8

With the NickB Method You Will:

Discover how to make consistent profits and achieve an 80% win rate!

Make heaps of pips trading only a few hours per week!

Discover advanced trading techniques!

Discover how to trade using a stress free method using no indicators!

There are over 1,000 traders currently trading the NickB method. So find out why everybody loves this revolutionary trading method.

Hello Trader,

Are you tired of trading indicator based systems that get you nowhere?

Are you tired of losing money in this market?

Let me tell you a few hidden truths about Forex trading:

Indicators are useless because they lag the market and usually clutter up your chart drawing your attention away from the real trading opportunities. Do you really believe the real forex traders are using these indicators? If that’s all they used Forex would be easy and everyone would be successful. Of course not! Real traders use PRICE and I will show you how to do that too!!

There is no such thing as a successful 100% mechanical trading system. Trading the Forex market is a career, not some get rich quick scheme. You can’t just throw a few indicators on a chart and enter every time the indicators cross and expect to be profitable. Trading requires looking at the whole picture. A mechanical system only looks at a set number of criteria and can not adjust to new circumstances, unlike a person. I will show you how to make these adjustments and beat the mechanical systems out there.

Link for ebook didn't work. Please repost.

Hi All,

Here is the complete old Nick B video course

If you have the new video course from NIck B or Fetor pls share with us as well.

cheers.

rey

Edited by cubicrey
adding dl link
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi All,

Here is the complete old Nick B video course

If you have the new video course from NIck B or Fetor pls share with us as well.

cheers.

rey

Thanks cubicrey for sharing the videos. Can someone who has downloaded the videos mirror the files to 4shared ? I can only download the first file, mediafire is giving problems with the rest of the files.

Hello,

thank you for sharing NickB Video, I have download all files and got 3 error files ( part 4, part 5 and part 6)

If anyone still have these original good files ( part 4, part 5 and part 6 ), would you please make ECC (error correction code) 5% from these files and upload them ?

The program for making ECC file is ICE ECC :

http://www.ice-graphics.com/ICEECC/IndexE.html

5% ECC file have about 5% size of the file and It can repair about 5% anywhere damage so that It can save time to upload and download.

Or If the original files are deleted, I hope you can upload these files :

NickB Video Course\Part8-Candle patterns\06part8readingcandles_d.flv. (from part 4)

NickB Video Course\Part9-Support and resistance\part9supandreslines_c.flv. (from part 5)

NickB Video Course\Part9-Support and resistance\part9supandreslines_h.flv. (from part 6)

thank you very much.

Edited by mr.krabz

Hello,

thank you for sharing NickB Video, I have download all files and got 3 error files ( part 4, part 5 and part 6)

If anyone still have these original good files ( part 4, part 5 and part 6 ), would you please make ECC (error correction code) 5% from these files and upload them ?

5% ECC file have about 5% size of the file and It can repair about 5% anywhere damage so that It can save time to upload and download.

NickB Video Course\Part8-Candle patterns\06part8readingcandles_d.flv. (from part 4)

NickB Video Course\Part9-Support and resistance\part9supandreslines_c.flv. (from part 5)

NickB Video Course\Part9-Support and resistance\part9supandreslines_h.flv. (from part 6)

thank you very much.

i got the same issue...yup 3files were corrupted..Hopefully cubicrey can help us with it...thanks in advance.

Hello,

thank you very much.

Yes same problem for me.

let's hope it can be resolved.

Many thanks.

Yes same problem for me.

let's hope it can be resolved.

Many thanks.

Hi Guys, regarding the problem...i did PM CUBIC, to re-upload the corrupt files, n he agree by nxtweek will post the good files.

------------------------------------------

ok I will upload these next week, now I'm out of town the internet line here is very slow, almost impossible to upload the files. pls be patient..

cubicrey , is it his "paid" course or is it a free blitz (videos) that are available on his page? Anyone ?

It is the paid course STAW.... Here are the cotents for the course,

Part 1. Itroduction

Part 2. Getting started

Part 3. Choosing a broker

Part 4. Before you start

Part 5. Money Management

Part 6. Keeping a trading diary

Part 7. My trading methodology

Part 8. Candle Pattern

Part 9. S&R

Part 10. Price Action

Part 11. Putting it all together

It is the paid course STAW.... Here are the cotents for the course,

Part 1. Itroduction

Part 2. Getting started

Part 3. Choosing a broker

Part 4. Before you start

Part 5. Money Management

Part 6. Keeping a trading diary

Part 7. My trading methodology

Part 8. Candle Pattern

Part 9. S&R

Part 10. Price Action

Part 11. Putting it all together

Thank you for the answer ! Looking farward to new links and hope to learn something new from this material !!

HI,

Thanks for waiting

here is the requested 3 files for re-upload.

Part8-Candle patterns\06part8readingcandles_d.flv. 11.71Mb

Part9-Support and resistance\part9supandreslines_c.flv. 10.00Mb

Part9-Support and resistance\part9supandreslines_h.flv. 12.15Mb

or

cheers

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...