Forex Coaching Clubs -discuss and estimate

• 3 weeks later...

I thought to have here some discussion because there is no a single chance that his methodology will be revealed here or anywhere else for one of the reasons: either it is total fake and there is nothing to show, or Benny is the best trader of the century and his methods work so well that no one of his students under any circumstances would share his methods. Why would they want it, they even do not need any forums to visit. So the only chance is to discuss what we might know about it and assemble as much as possible from very limited sources of information. First, is it really possible that he squeezes from market as much as 60-80 pips per day and besides did not miss today's huge fall in some currencies?

He is not a directional trader i.e. does not have directional bias and earns pips as long as market at least moves in either direction. First I thought he hedges but now it seems he does it in more tricky way like turning with the market flow. He uses something like grid-based trading with martingale money management, but his martingale does not cause unlimited losses, somehow he controls it. It means if market did not behave "well' he would apply that technique to recover losses. And no indicators on his charts, but pays attention to S/R and maybe Fibs. He call his approach as a forex "game plan", because it is not a system but methodology about what and when to do. Honestly if everything about him is true it would be worth to pay 7,500 for mentoring, but soon he will double the price. He explains it because of dollar drop, but I'd call it rather greed, because all countries suck now. I would not advise to enroll to it anymore, because it is too late and price must be reduced actually. Why? Because sooner or later leakage of the "secret" will happen, or another genius would discover his methods by occasion therefore everyday the course value effectively decreases, like worn cloth. Whatever, if you want to add anything what you know about his methods (if they are real) you're welcome to share your ideas and/or information.

Thanks

Interesting post Dino. Firstly, I have not been on the course or know Benny T in any way. From the testimonials, it would appear that Benny is a special person. If you look at the testimonials, his previous students comment more about the level of support and coaching that they receive from Benny than the method itself. I believe this is really the key to success in trading....and since it would appear that most educators out there do a poor job of coaching/supporting the students, then this is what sets him apart from the rest. On some of the occasions, it appears that he actually calls trades so his students can follow along with him and experience some of the results while learning his method. If he were an inconsistent, losing trader or someone who points out trades after the fact, I am sure that some of his testimonials would be sure to reflect this fact. So far, I have not seen any. One of the other points I noticed is that they stress consistency. I think we can all agree that this is extremely important aspect and also one of the most difficult to achieve in trading. I suspect many of us have had the experience of growing an account (demo or real) only to give back the profits and more a few trades later. Another point that I noticed is that once some of his students become consistent, he will provide some funds for them to trade or pass on some of his clients....in effect, providing his students an opportunity to increase their income and experience being a "fund" manager. This also sets him apart from the other educators/trainers out there. I have not heard of anyone else who does this type of set-up....afterall, if you had clients that let you trade money for them and you made extra income from it, why would you give up this client/income to someone else? This type of behaviour seems the opposite of what a greedy person would do.

In regards to the price of his course, $7500 does seem like alot of money to pay for training but considering what he offers in the way of support and possible opportunities after your training, it may appear to some people to be reasonable. Afterall, there are lots of courses, indicators, strategies out there that people are selling for hundreds even thousands of dollars, yet people keep buying them. I guess this is where each person has to make their own decision.

Again, please let me repeat, I have not attended his course or even know Benny T. personally, so I am not here to promote this person and I have nothing to gain financially or otherwise. It just appears to me that this guy is doing something unique out there and his students are very loyal to him.

Just thought I would share my opinion.

T99

If everything he claims is truth, then $7500 might be reasonable. If his training program does bring in profit consistently and set all his students become the 5%, then I would definitely go for it, but at this time, how can we prove that everything is truth and will be work the way that it support to be? if this is a fake, then $7500 definitely a lot of money to pay for learning a lesson. But like Trader99 said, if he didn't do the job, then might be some of his students already bring it up already. So far, I still don't know if this guy is a real deal or not.

Thanks Dino and Trader99 for very interesting posts.