Basket Bull (System downloads post 3)

thank you for your PICTURE - I will study

and ONE QUESTION - up you have TimeFrame = 240 (it means 4 hours). Not problem if you hava graph H1 ?

Now I open strategy with 14 pairs with settings from russia default. TF have 240 and settings graph on running to H4 and I have directly open position.

and in moment +50 EUR (with 0,14 lots)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your PICTURE - I will study

and ONE QUESTION - up you have TimeFrame = 240 (it means 4 hours). Not problem if you hava graph H1 ?

no problem.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

superfx,

You need to use the "click and drag technique" again.

If you want to trade 0.2 lots then click on (2) under "Multiplier Lot" at the bottom of the screen and you should see a little white dot appear at the top left, now drag that (2) out of its position somewhere else on the screen.

You should find that (2) becomes green and if you look at the top of the screen it will say that you're trading 0.2 lots.

superfx,

You need to use the "click and drag technique" again.

If you want to trade 0.2 lots then click on (2) under "Multiplier Lot" at the bottom of the screen and you should see a little white dot appear at the top left, now drag that (2) out of its position somewhere else on the screen.

You should find that (2) becomes green and if you look at the top of the screen it will say that you're trading 0.2 lots.

I'm starting to love this system

thanks for the tip SoundFX

I am getting the message at the top "EA not in Market" and don'y have the usual smily face to show that an EA is working. Is this usual for this system or do I need to do something?

Yes, that's how it works. It means that the EA has no open trades.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

I have had this working all day and everything looks right but it hasn't traded bugga me lol lol

Ok I have now have no smiley face since I used the new english template.

How do you get all the rest of the pairs ? Do you just type them in the EA settings

Edited by outcast

i loaded all the russian files, and the english EA.

i then put the russian template on my system.

then i loaded the set file in the russian download.

it sat for a little time, then loaded pairs. make sure you allow dlls. then just wait.

Just try changing the background to a lighter colour. When I did this I could see that the EA was running with a smily face but in black text on a black background.

The trades shot into profit very quickly but since has dropped back into a position of loss. However, it would be rash to judge it on the result of 15 minutes running!

I do have another, manual system that works on a basket approach and results were generally very good. In that case you use a currency strength meter to guage which currencies are strong and which are weak. Pop them in a script and it loads trades of all combinations i.e. three strong, three weak = nine trades.

i loaded all the russian files, and the english EA.

i then put the russian template on my system.

then i loaded the set file in the russian download.

it sat for a little time, then loaded pairs. make sure you allow dlls. then just wait.

Thanks I've been at the computer to long today so off to bed will try again tomorrow. But this looks every interesting and would be great to test it for a while

Hi Acerinvest,

What drawdown are you getting?

My current draw is around -$260, though I've taken profits of $1,000, including a recent "close all profitable" so most of the trades are losing at the mo.

We're trading the equivalent of 1.4 lots and I think the recommended stop is 40 pips per pair, so any net drawdown worse than $600 would suggest that we need to change the global stop setting somewhere.

If you have a larger drawdown than me, it could be connected with starting the EA late. I think the T101 baskets may run on a weekly basis (not totally sure as I'm still getting to grips with the system) so it's best to start the EA afresh at the start of each week.

Hi guys.

soundfx, thanks for translating this and for the instructions on how to set it up.

I've done everything you guys said, copied all the original Russian files to the respective MT folders, placed the English version of the EA in the experts folders and soundfx's template in the MT's templates folder.

I load up MT, attach the EA to a chart (dll's are allowed) and load the template file. The chart seems to load up all the information like in your screenshots for about half a second, then it all disappears and I can only see the words "START ADVISER" in green. The EA seems to be running though (smiley face is there).

I tried it using all the original Russian files but I get the same black chart with the green words.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

b.

Hi beorn,

My instructions are quite sketchy though lol.

Ideally we need to go through the manual and code in detail to understand how everything works.

I'm not sure why you're only seeing the "START ADVISER" words - they're written first in the init() section of the code so something must be failing after then.

As a guess, it could be that your currency pairs with your broker don't have standard labels for example GBPUSD or EURUSD, and instead you see GBPUSDm and EURUSDm.

If so, then change the names of the pairs in the EA parameters and see if that makes a difference.

Also check the "Experts" tab at the bottom of the chart and see if there are any messages output which may help in working out what the problem is.

Hi soundfx,

Still, I'm sure I speak for everyone when saying that we all appreciate you going to the trouble of translating the files and sharing it with us.

Anyway, I tried the EA on a couple of demo accounts, Alpari, GOMarkets, FIGfx, and I always get the same result, so it's not the labels.

I just checked and I do get the following error message on all the accounts when I load the EA: "Basketbull_v6.06 GBPUSD,H1: zero divide".

Like I said, every time I try to load the template all the info in the chart "seems" to load up for a brief moment and then disappears, leaving only the "START ADVISER" words.

b.

Edited by beorn

Hi beorn,

I'm using FxPro demo, however I also set the EA up on Alpari and managed to recreate the error message and all I saw was "START ADVISER" too.

As soon as I put the file User32.dll into <MT4 Directory>\experts\libraries that fixed the problem.

See if it works for you too.

Morning

I left this running all night and still no trades. I am not sure where I am going wrong. I to get the same message start advisor when I load the english template but if I just drag and drop the EA on the chart it all runs well or so it looks like. The only thing I change is from manual to auto at the top of the screen

I have been over the instruction serveral times maybe I need to do it all again :-(

leeb77 - all indicators are in the originally posted file with the Russian EA:

http://slil.ru/28945536

Unzip the *.rar file and it will create an experts directory wher you unzip it - inside the experts/indicators folder you'll find the EVM+Fibo.mq4.

"incorrect start position 2048 for arraymaximum function" I've no idea about, I assume that something is missing or you have incorrect parameters, though it's hard to tell exactly what's wrong.

outcast - again this is odd, double check that all the files in all the directories unzipped from the *.rar are put in the same places in your MT4 directory. Also ensure that the English template is put in <MT4 Directory>/Templates and not <MT4 Directory>/Experts/Templates.

Hi SoundFX and everyone thanks for your work on figuring out this EA - can some provide the EVM+Fibo.mq4 indicator please?

leeb, you can download all the files you need on the first post.

I installed FxPro on the pc I'm on right now and it all loads fine. I installed FIGfx and I get the same problem... I don't get the "zero divide" error on FXPro.

The only difference I can see is that FxPro offers 5 decimal digits and FIGfx offers 4. Could that be it? Can that be changed on the EA configuration?

I'm going to test with Alpari now.

b.

Morning

I left this running all night and still no trades. I am not sure where I am going wrong. I to get the same message start advisor when I load the english template but if I just drag and drop the EA on the chart it all runs well or so it looks like. The only thing I change is from manual to auto at the top of the screen

I have been over the instruction serveral times maybe I need to do it all again :-(

Hi outcast,

The EA I'm running on FXPro opened several trades in a matter of minutes of setting it up, don't know if it was a coincidence or not...

If your platform still doesn't show any trades you better double check you settings and see if you're missing something.

b.