Fx-Agency Advisor II

Hi Guys,

No charts! But looks like an interesting system. There are a few rave reports around on the web, though you can never tell if those come from genuine users of the system or not.

Here's a screenshot I found:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4051/4527713803_fb2f49a959_o.png

[edit] I did a bit more digging on this one and the same screenshot also appears on the website (does that mean that this is the one showing the best results? lol)

For a company which has been producing quality software for years, it's interesting that the website was only registered on 8th Feb. 2010.

The "About Us" section on the website also has some classic photos :)

"Our experts working hard" looks more like mission control lol.

There are no performance statements on the site though you can request them according to the FAQ which is very odd.

It's relatively easy to create impressive looking systems, though we're only interested in the end result and if results aren't provided openly then the odds are it's not worth looking at.

Edited by soundfx

Hello soundfx..

thanks for the post..I've been looking at the system for a while now...their website gives a lot of info...but $549 is a lot of coin if the system is not profitable!...the few reviews on the web do look a little questionable....I like many others have been burned by bad systems...and $549 is a lot to gamble!!

Cheers

• 2 months later...
Just checking if anyone had any experience with these? Now they sell dream signals software for 150usd without a refund. It looks like some basic modified indicators and that's pretty much it. And yes, the pictures look more like a science control room than any type of trading desk:) I tried to find an address, and some reviews, but couldn't find anything. Some guy on Donna Forex forum said it sucked, other than that looks like could be total BS.

Here is the current eBay for FX-Agency Advisor II

http://cgi.ebay.com/FX-AGENCY-ADVISOR-2-FOREX-SYSTEM-METATRADER-/330446951346?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf02c53b2

Looking at their eBay feedback, it is perfect (100% positive). When you scroll down, you get to the FX-Agency AdvisorII feedbacks and they are uniformly excellent. I don't see how they could be faked since all different buyers... ? I see one buyer even bought the original edition in April09 for $399 and then 7 months later bought edition 2 for $549 so it must have been very profitable for him.

Has anyone tried this product? Any feedback appreciated.

I don't know if it is any good as I have tried to find out info about them too. First, if it is so great why sell a system which generates signals and not just signals alone? Second, I could not find their address or company name to verify if it is legit on their website. Third, click about us and look at the pictures. If you look closely you see that none of them make sense, it is more of a science / factory lab than a trading firm facility. Try contacting previous buyers on eBay to see what they say, at one point I remember (from other ebay ad) I contacted the guy who bought it and said great, but somehow seller responded that I need to ask all questions to him. In other words feedback could be made by friends or himself with another eBay id. Edited by litxus82

I don't know if it is any good as I have tried to find out info about them too. First, if it is so great why sell a system which generates signals and not just signals alone? Second, I could not find their address or company name to verify if it is legit on their website. Third, click about us and look at the pictures. If you look closely you see that none of them make sense, it is more of a science / factory lab than a trading firm facility. Try contacting previous buyers on eBay to see what they say, at one point I remember (from other ebay ad) I contacted the guy who bought it and said great, but somehow seller responded that I need to ask all questions to him. In other words feedback could be made by friends or himself with another eBay id.

I wrote to one of the buyers on eBay and we'll see what he has to say. I'll let you all know when I hear back...

Ok, I guess there is something not right, as I contacted several sellers on eBay and received no responses as usually if I contact buyers about any other items at least some respond. Could be that most feedbacks are from initial phase of using the system, and most likely by somebody without much forex knowledge. So maybe like any other system sold, the claims look great, but when you actually sit down and test it it becomes clear what it is.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't use it, and at some point downloaded but never checked it out. Looks like you need to put this indicator on a chart and it will give you buy and sell levels, with sl and tp and some % which could be probability. For some reason I think it is junk but can try to see what it does on backtest. It is an indicator and not an EA as I understand. Edited by litxus82

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello I have Both FX Agency II and the Latest version FX Agency III. My opninion III is better than version II, Its a different set up and view. I will show you screen shots but not just gonna give it away. I am looking for The Market Navigator, and or EZtrender, educated or not educated

Screenshots haven't much value.. please describe these systems (mechanical, discretionary, etc) and how they are performing for you.

People are willing to pay for a method if it works.

Hello I have Both FX Agency II and the Latest version FX Agency III. My opninion III is better than version II, Its a different set up and view. I will show you screen shots but not just gonna give it away. I am looking for The Market Navigator, and or EZtrender, educated or not educated