AstroTrader +AstroTrader Movie

magarac

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) AstroTrader_Setup.exe, the installer for the AstroTrader Time & Price Wheel. This is a stand-alone program that will help with intraday energy calculations. It must be registered before it can be used. After running the installer, launch the software and you will be provided with a hardware key. Email this key to [email protected], and an unlock code will be provided that will authorize the installation on your computer.

I'm sorry guys, I posted this to answer a question of a member of this forum, without checking if it works first.

I apologize to everyone once again.

If one of the moderators could please close this topic? Thanks in advance.

dear, Magarac

you don't have to say sorry & apologize ok.

thanks again for the post. because you did on your best.

• 2 months later...

Grrrr they do not send out keys anymore with out proof of purchase, does any one have the software up and running? if so please convert the computer that the software is running on into a Virtual Machine using vmware or others and upload it to us.

after you make the virtual machine clean out the virtual machine as much as you can and strip out any other programs leaving only AstroTrader and clean out any trace of you private stuff, the virtual machine imagine should be about a few gigabytes.

I had it up and running for months but then my computer crashed and i had to reinstall windows but then my Hardware ID changed so the software stopped working with the current name and key that i had gotten before :(

if i ever get a chance at another key again i'll make sure to make a virtual machine and post it here.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...