[ASK] FXCM Trading Station

btrack77

Has anyone been using FXCM trading station 2? They offer a free 25$ if you open an account with their FXCM microlots. Hope someone has an experience with them.

By the way here is the link to the site

http://www.forexmicrolot.com/tradeshow.jsp?CMP=SFS-70160000000DS0Q&keyword=021036

P/S: Before anybody gets irritated by the link above, I would like to clarify here that the link above is not an affiliate link I just got it from the site.

Thanks for your reply...

Yes i used the Software. If you have an microlot Acc. with them, you have to use these Software. But i use the Software only for manage Trading, not for Charting. But from Upgrade 2 Upgrade, the technical Analysis section become better.

The Software is really Skinny. Which take down Systemperformance if you have an Old System. So i turn of the Skin Feature Completly. Which makes the software NOT looking good anymore, but perfect to Remote Controll it over the Internet with Less Bandwith, like HSDP Connections.

Ask detailed Questions for mor Info about it.

greetings

• 1 year later...

Frnds for the first time I’ve installed TS(v9 build 8816) into my computer. I’m using MS data & successfully detected it in third party data. But the problem came in when I’m trying to open a chart.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2748/20813698.png

Plzz help me on this frnds, I’m very keen to use it.

Edited by sisirchow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Solution for TradeStation 9 Data feed

I believe than OD3 work with USB key. Read in Multicharts.com (or TSSupport).

I checked the website, and you are correct. It uses a USB Dongle as the security key.

So, does that mean there is no way to use TradeStation 9? How to get a data feed?