GBPUSD TradingbDiscussion

darmawan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your view today??

Taking a break because of Japan & UK holiday??

hee hee..

Smile

Chankl78

no i have my breakfast for 30 pips this morning with "sunrise" strategy. now looking for lunch (lunch breaker) in euro session. think GBPUSD still in bearish today. but too risky for surf with the trend. BOE can make intervention in any time.

no i have my breakfast for 30 pips this morning with "sunrise" strategy. now looking for lunch (lunch breaker) in euro session. think GBPUSD still in bearish today. but too risky for surf with the trend. BOE can make intervention in any time.

Wahaahhahah... I thought I am lucky to catch this 30pips... You are too.. Congrats..

You are right on everything... wahaha..

Smile

Chankl78

hi sheetal, nice chart... in normal condition yes it could be, but in BOE holliday? i have no idea on that...

here my last D1 chart

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/dpirate/d1_30510.gif

Edited by darmawan

H4 april 4th 2010

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/dpirate/h4_4510.jpg

i think we will see the cable try to break 1.5198 in Asian session to continue bearish, our target are T1= 1.5154 T2= 1.5114 if the price can break 1.5099 our target will be set on T3=1.4933

if price break 1.5305 so we will have Bullish condition, our target will be set T1=1.5352 T2= 1.5396 T3= 1. 5385

hi friends, sorry i did not post my prediction in last 3 days because of network problem, and this is for next week

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/dpirate/h4_10may10.jpg

GBP has bounced off of its low after US Unemployment Rate announced negative, unsolved of Greek Crisis and the uk election, we still have "wild swing" possibility. GBPUSD have test low level 1.4482 on friday. the key level is on 1.5126 if break the GBPUSD will loss of downside momentum.

you can find fractals in your mt4. just click insert, indicator, bill williams, fractals. chankl i still have problem to upload the files that i promised you, it start but never finish.

Hahah.. Now I understand why people hate file factory also.

Cos it is same as rapidshare. IP bound. So, i tried but cannot download it cos someone of the same IP Address is downloading. So I can only download 30mins later.

haha.. Will download later again.